Do Jehovah's Witnesses use the Net for Witnessing?

by Kathy 5 Replies latest jw friends

• Kathy
    Kathy

It occured to me that this is their biggest audience. Might they record their time here, on the internet? Why wouldn't the WT sanction wholeheartedly the JW's use of the internet to spread "the truth?" Will this be coming? Just curious....

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Hi,

You asked if they use the internet for witnessing? Yes they do, they even have a foum on paltalk.

The thing about their forum on paltalk is that, if they do not wish to answer your questions. They place a red dot on you so you can't speak. Then they go a step further and boot you from the room. It's a real hoot to watch.

Lilacs

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Hey Lilacs:

What's the url for that? Sounds like fun!

Expatbrit

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

How many times have you gotten booted???? That's what I want to know!!! or do you have several names hhaha??

Ven

"The best way to convince a fool that he is wrong, is to let him have his own way."---Josh Billings

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Hi expat and Venice,

The url is www.paltalk,com

We get booted often. Sometimes the minute we enter the room, depending on who is admining the room.
    You can have more than one name if you like, and it is fun.

Try it out. I am sure you will like it. If you want to know when the jw room will be open, just ad SOTB to your pal list, he is the resident jw.

Hope to see you there.

Lilacs

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Kathy; I doubt it; how would they collect their donations 'for the world wide work'!

Cheers,
    Ozzie

"So often, the unpolished
    the disjointed
    Is on its way to the truth
    Ahead of the finished
    the polished."

Ken Walsh, Sometimes I Weep

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit