New Jw deterrant-Fuzzy leopard handcuffs/as door knocker

by redhotchilipepper 3 Replies latest jw friends

• redhotchilipepper
    redhotchilipepper

What do you think guys? Or should I just hang them from my rear view mirror for a more subtle approach?LMAO/I don't know, I think some of the elders might even get turned on by that one a bit. I mean I think they do have penises. Right? Sometimes I really do wonder? Sorry , I can't help it if I'm naturally a prevert. I was born that way. My dad is always calling me uncouth, or something to that affect. Well, that's what he gets for raising me a tomboy. Sports and all that crap. I was his boy. So here I am today, the aftermath. A boy in a females body! It's rough.

• Euphemism
    Euphemism

ROFL I would vote for the rear-view mirror ornament, although the door knocker would be pretty damny funny!

• missy04
    missy04

LOL girl!!

HMMMM, you could put them on the door like you said, rearview mirror, or you could put them in a windowsill by the door in plain sight. Or you could put up a sign that says "KNOCK IF YOU HAVE THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT!!!"

~Sarah

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

get you a doorbell shaped like a boobie with the button being the nipple.. theres no way a good elder would touch a NIPPLE! hehe

sorry i'm perverted too lmao

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit