Da agony of Da feet.

by flower 5 Replies latest jw friends

• flower
    flower

EAGLES 47, PACKERS 17

Actually it was more like 44 to 0 when the Eagles decided to have mercy on ya. ;)

Just in case the cheese heads were starting to get over the pain.

Ahhh I've waited like 20 years for this..who knew gloating was this much fun!

• Badger
    Badger

I predict that Super Bowl XXXIX (coinciding with Apostabowl I - check local listings) will see the fabric of time and space rupture as the Irresistable Force (Philly) meets the Immovable Object (New England).

I can't wait... and only a few weeks after OU destroys USC.

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    I can't wait... and only a few weeks after OU destroys USC.

We shall see, won't we. They're not called Utterly Spoiled Children for nothing!

• Badger
    Badger

Four Team Playoff:

USC vs. Auburn

OU vs. Utah

Winners following week in San Diego

• flower
    flower

Ummm excuse me boys, but this is a gloat thread.

We are gathered together on this special occasion to gloat about the EAGLES victory over the CHEESEHEADS. If you want to make predictions about other games feel free, but first you have to gloat over the 47-17 rout which took place last evening.

It helps to use words like 'stomped' and 'total domination'. Oh you probably shouldnt mention Farve's performance though

i am soo going to pay for this. lol

• Badger
    Badger

Ok, Darling, just don't count your Eaglets till they hatch in Jacksonville. Yes, I hate the Packers too. Let me know when Philly can get around to beating the Bucs ever again.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit