Mr. & Mrs. Wizedup's Really Horrific Story via DA Letter

by wizedup 9 Replies latest jw friends

• wizedup
    wizedup

We are ready to let it out. Our DA letter says it all. ( re-copied only to keep off the names, everything else as is. )

Body of Elders. ( our congregation at the time)

Nov. 5, 2003

Dear Service Committee,

This organization is responsible for the severe abuse of my children and the wrongful death of my son. Two elders appointed by the society came to court and deliberately assisted in reversing a court order I had obtained to protect my children from the abuse of their biological mother. ( Both of us JW's) They violated confidentiality with regard to me in their court testimony and they are directly responsible for the thirteen years of abuse resulting in the institutionalizing of one of my sons and the suicide death of my other son. These elders then concealed their court involvement in a slanderous letter of introduction regarding me which was sent to another congregation accusing me of abandoning my children and recommending several times I be disfellowshipped in order to silence me. The Watchtower Society then dissolved the congregation of the elders that came to court and allowed them to scatter, hindering my option to take legal action. The Watchtower Society then conspired to conceal that slanderous letter in order to protect itself legally despite my sending them copies of court documents proving my allegations were true. The documents also showed my children were eventually removed from their mother's custody by court order of two states, due to abuse and neglect. It has become obvious to us, that after thirteen years of reporting these wrongs and hoping for even a tinge of justice, this organization applies a double standard when the situation directly involves them. In harmony with Acts 17:11, we find this organization is more of a legal self-serving entity "having a form of godly devotion, but proving false to its power". (2 Tim 3:5). It appoints incompetent elders and makes them responsible for local congregations in an attempt to cowardly free itself from liability toward its members while dictating rules and policies through the manipulation of scripture. It has become painfully clear to us after the study of the Isaiah book that The Society's finger of guilt is pointing in the wrong direction and Jehovah's Holy Spirit no longer operates on this organization. We no longer wish to be associated with this organization. It is also evident from our personal correspondence with the Watchtower Society, and verbal communication with its representatives, that this organization is only interested in protecting itself through fraudulent and deceitful means and controlling its members for its own personal and financial gain.

Sincerely,

(SIGNATURE) ........................................................(SIGNATURE)

Mr. Wizedup ...........................................................Mrs. Wizedup

(spirit anointed since 1981)

What are we thankful for this Thanksgiving?

Our precious, precious, freedom! (Bless you all!)

• CC Ryder
    CC Ryder

((((((((((((Mr. & Mrs. Wizedup))))))))))))

I am very sorry for your loss of your son and the horrific treatment of your family by such an evil Cult. I'm glad that you are free from the grips of the WTS.

Welcome to JWD!

CC

• confusedjw
    confusedjw
    It is also evident from our personal correspondence with the Watchtower Society, and verbal communication with its representatives, that this organization is only interested in protecting itself through fraudulent and deceitful means and controlling its members for its own personal and financial gain.

What a painful statement of truth to come to after 13 years of "God's Organization"

I am sorry, you are right they are slick and the are only interested in protecting themselves. They didn't give a crap about what was actually right or wrong.

I am really sorry and if I suffered what you did God help those in my my path.

• wizedup
    wizedup

Thank you confusedjw. your posts are appreciated.

Just one minor correction. We were actually in there 40 years and 33 years (HE and I )

The thirteen years were spent trying to prove what the truth was, thinking the Society would care about TRUTH.

HUGE mistake!

Our lesson learned was: We should have taken our leave immediately upon recognizing the injustice, used the court system for what it was designed to do, before the damage was too great.

• Tigerman
    Tigerman

My heart goes out to you, so much pain!!! One day there will not be a WTBTS.

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Blessings to you both that you escaped with your sanity! For a time, I was in fear of losing mine, that's for sure and am grateful of my freedom to think and be who I am every day I am alive and away from the mind control.

Terri

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Awsome letter!!!

(((((Mr. & Mrs. Wizedup)))))

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

What are we thankful for this Thanksgiving?

Our precious, precious, freedom! (Bless you all!)
    Same back at you..... what a difference a year makes. As Elsewheres said, the letter was "AWESOME". Sorry that you had to go through such bullsh*t "hell"..... I hope you guys have a great Thanksgiving.

• shera
    shera

Sorry to hear for the loss of your son.**hugs**

Glad your out and that was an awesome letter.

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ

Good for you. I'm sorry you had to go thru so much.

-BONEZZ

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit