anyone heard Eminem's new anti bush song?

by Realist 4 Replies latest jw friends

• Realist
    Realist

what i understood from the lyrics its pretty good!

just too late for the election!

is it even broadcasted in the US?

• nilfun
  • freedom96
    freedom96

Anyone actually taking Eminem seriously??

Though a couple of his songs might sound catchy, many of his lyrics are offensive and worthless.

And now we are supposed to listen to an anti Bush song? Please. I don't care if it was an anti Kerry song. I cannot possibly give a shit what Eminem thinks.

• Realist
    Realist

is that song playing in the US???

• nilfun
    nilfun
    And now we are supposed to listen to an anti Bush song? Please. I don't care if it was an anti Kerry song. I cannot possibly give a shit what Eminem thinks.

Freedom96: I'm not really an Eminem fan either, lol.... I'm just putting it up there so people can see for themselves (if they so choose) what Realist is referring to in his opening post. I would never try to make anyone here feel as though they " are supposed to listen to an anti-Bush song" or anything else, for that matter.

Realist made it very plain in the title he chose for this thread where he feels Eminem is coming from. Of course people will exercise their freedom of choice as to whether or not they want to listen to this or not. I admit I listened to it mostly out of curiosity.

Realist:

I don't know if MTV or VH1 or any other music video channel is playing this. I doubt it, lol...but who knows?

Take care, y'all

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit