anniversary...help!

by nb-dfed 5 Replies latest jw friends

• nb-dfed
    nb-dfed

My husband and I are coming up on our 7th wedding anniversary. We were married as jdubs, left together and survived. Anyway, anyone have any gift suggestions? I am drawing a blank. HELP!

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

You could renew your vows the way you would have if you werent in the jwdubs...

That would be so romantic.. You could get a new dress and you both could go on a honeymoon again..

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

Just go to a cozy cabin, and renew your marital dues. Liven the place up with

candles

• AuntieJane
    AuntieJane

Congratulations! I definitely Agree on Renewing the Vows NON JW style. How meaningful and special could that be? Then...the good part follows, renewing your Honeymoon

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Something special for him that you wear? Football jersey, men's underwear, tablesaw... LOL

Something lacy, lot's of candles, and a gift book good for a massage (from you), bath or shower for two, etc. Homemade on your computer is cool. His favorite dessert. A card with a note that tells him, from your heart, just how special he really is and how much he means to you, how much you appreciate him for who he is and what he has done for you.

Or simply a dinner out with a pair or earrings, one for him, and one for you (I did that with my spousal unit with cheap diamonds).

Have fun!

Brenda

• franklin J
    franklin J

Happy anniversary; whatever you decide to do; enjoy doing it together

Frank

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit