Anyone here in the east bay

by nb-dfed 8 Replies latest watchtower medical

• nb-dfed
    nb-dfed

Anyone here in the east bay/sf area who can reccomend a good therapist? Looking for a therapist that works well with us ex-dubbies. Thanks.

• Markfromcali
    Markfromcali

I'm in the bay area. There is a therapist that was raised JW, Kaynor Weishaup I think.. I'm not sure about the spelling of the last name, but there's a starting point. I think she may have moved, but her practice may still be in the area - which I believe was in or encompassed San Rafael.

• ballistic
    ballistic

It never ceases to amaze me how posters particularly from the US presume everyone knows which country they are talking about!!! Good job we have locations with the avatar.

• nb-dfed
    nb-dfed

Sorry ballistic. Guess it's just our self centered ego centric me first american attitudes! :-)

• ballistic
    ballistic

Its OK mate, just being a Victor Meldrew, one of our UK's comic wining old men. My avatar of course, has a totally misleading location.

• La Capra
    La Capra

You have a private message.

• christopherrobin
    christopherrobin

I lived there for 6 yrs. ---There is only ONE east bay in the U.S. :-)

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

I knew where he meant....

We recently had the East Bay Dragons congregate at the HD shop here in Fresno. Quite a roudy bunch, I might add.

• rem
    rem

I used to be in the East Bay... living in SF proper now. Sorry, I don't know of any good therapists in the area.

Take care,

rem

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit