AISNE - FROM WITNET DAYS

by princecharmant 4 Replies latest jw friends

• princecharmant
    princecharmant

Sorry all if I upset you.

I'm just wondering if anyone knows what happened to AISNE from the erstwhile Witnet. She used to throw heavy punches out there and I really loved to read her. She posted (if I remember well) from South Africa. Does anyone know whether she's posting elsewhere or have her e-mail address? And Aisne if you're reading this, could you reply?

Thanks.

pc

• Prisca
    Prisca

PC,

After witnet closed down Aisne started up a coolboard of her own. While she had this board going, she and I were in contact regularly. Then one day she closed it without notice. Never heard of or from her again. I have wondered if she posts on other boards, but I haven't seen any evidence of it. I know she was a very busy person with her own business and kids, so I guess she's moved on to more important pursuits.

P.S. Don't apologise for mentioning the name of a part of JW-internet history.

• AlanF
    AlanF

I remember Aisne saying on Witnet, just before it closed down, that she had changed her mind and decided that JWs could not handle controversial topics, that it was best for JWs to avoid topics where the Society's teachings were even slightly questioned.

Too bad, she appears to be a very intelligent woman. But this is typical for people who really try to analyze the JWs.

AlanF

• princecharmant
    princecharmant

Prisca and AlanF,

Thanks a million for responding. Aisne was usually a delight to read, especially given the totally assinine assertions from certain Witnet posters. Surely, that kind of mind isn't too welcome in the JW world.

Prisca:

Your writing reminded me of Aisne; I was half believing she was hiding behind your face!!!! Just shows I can't analyze style. Oh well, just to say I've appreciated your coolheaded comments to the board even when sparks fly. Keep up the good work.

pc

• Prisca
    Prisca

princecharmant

Could you please email me? I want to ask you something (not related to this thread).

Thanks in advance,

Prisca.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit