pioneer or puds?

by the mole 0 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• the mole
    the mole

***the mole*** i have to say here is another example of my family and the jw's ignorance..i was in desperate need of a tempory car while mine was in the shop. my engine blew and i needed wheels to get to work and pick up my kids from school. my uncle was selling his ford granada so i approached him and asked him to sell it to me and he gave me a price of $1200. i told him it was too high and my money was going to my new engine. i advised him the car has 200 thousand miles and pretty banged up but he would not budge on the price.. i found out from my cousin that he sold the same car to a pioneer for $500.00 and that the young girls family was pretty well to do. here i was desperate but was given no option but a girl wanting to spend her allowance money was given a good deal. this is the kind of example why so many are leaving. ...the jw's train its members to overwhelm the newbies with love and generosity but yet neglect those in need. i have seen moms go without help and told to get welfare but the new recruits get all the attention. i told my sister the same issue and advised her i seen her reject family who dont believe yet take of stranger and offer attention and with better love than her own family recieves. my uncle frank is a hypocrite pleasing a church member than helping someone in need and that my sister is the same by rejecting me for leaving the org and not helping my children at least. ......the org must fall and as long as we only complain without taking action many friends and coworkers will fall prey to evil and unjust thinking.....***the mole***

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit