NGO list 2010 - IBSA, EAJCW, Office of General Counsel for Jehovah's Witnesses-USA

by Glitchy 6 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Glitchy
    Glitchy

Russian, UK, and USA witnesses listed as NGO'S!

All I can say is WOW!  

See Pages 2, 10, and 23!

http://www.osce.org/home/72039?download=true

I am speechless...

Glitchy

• Jeffro
    Jeffro
    There's nothing inherently 'wrong' with being an NGO. Any organisation that isn't governmental is by definition an 'NGO'. But it is odd that an organisation that claims to be 'politically neutral' and 'no part of the world' is involved with the OSCE.
  • Glitchy
    Glitchy

Jeffro,

But it is odd that an organisation that claims to be 'politically neutral' and 'no part of the world' is involved with the OSCE.

IMHO there is nothing wrong in being an NGO or with joining the UN and OSCE in any capacity. Fighting for Human Rights, peace, etc., is commendable.  However being a hypocrite is despicable and WTBTS is just that.

Glitchy

• GoneAwol
    GoneAwol
    They will make the rank and file members believe Jehovah opened up a particular territory to them when, in fact, it was and always has been political lobbying. SHYSTERS!  
  • sir82
    sir82

So what are the requirements of an NGO to register with the OSCE?

Do they have to pledge to support "UN principles", or whatever the language is, that is necessary to register with the UN-DPI?

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

According to the "fallen prince" at the Britain Branch - Paul Gillies - he personally squirmed and wriggled as he denied that the Org was "registered" as an NGO with the OSCE.

He tried his damndest to convince me that registration was not required.

Oh yeah? Let's all just walk in to the next OSCE get-together in Europe without any accreditation & docementation, and see how the Will Smith & Tommy Lee Jones impersonators treat us!

• The Searcher
    The Searcher
    p.s. When I contacted the OSCE, their head of information acted no better than Paul Gillies, and repeatedly asked me why I wanted to know what the NGO status requirements were!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit