Luv Sexy brother Nelson

by SixofNine 5 Replies latest jw friends

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

The ex and FOSL went to see brother Prince tonight. He's doing alot of his old stuff, he's suggestive and sexual, and he wears high heels as ever.

If any of us had done this stuff with a garage band, or even worn high heels to the mall, lol, we'd have been df'd in a heartbeat. It'll be funny if the society can make a place for Prince, but can't make room for ordinary people who choose to *gasp* wear beards.

So what's the last word? Has he been baptised yet? In an interview, he's talking about retiring some of his old songs; is he maybe having one last money making go at it before baptism?

• Xena
    Xena

I have a couple of friends who want to go and see him in San Antonio when he is in concert there....I was wondering if he had changed his act any since becoming a dub.....

• simplesally
    simplesally

Well, he did wear thigh high boots and speedo type underwear with a long opened coat.........and dance around in concert. Yes, can you believe a man in his undies and thigh highs jumping up and down singing and dancing???

If FOSL said he is still doing that, I'll be he won't be baptized soon!

His shows were very explicit.........now maybe they are suggestive?

• hemp lover
    hemp lover

Yes, very suggestive, God bless him. I highly recommend seeing Prince while you still can - before he gets scrubbed down and whitewashed. One of the best concerts I've ever been to.

-- Mother of FOSL

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior
    -- Mother of FOSL

hemp lover: I've had the opportunity to spend some time talking to FOSL and she's a great kid !! You and Six are doing wonderfully at that job called parenting !!! My hats off to you !!

P.S.: she must get her good looks from her mom eh?

XW

• simplesally
    simplesally

I bet she got her hair from Hemp lover, too........that Sixy is of the hairless breed.

(Glad you and FOSL had a good time going to a concert together, I wish I could have gone to a concert with my parents)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit