"I am the Light of the world"

by kes152 4 Replies latest jw friends

• kes152
    kes152

"I am the light of the world. He that follows ME will by no means walk in darkness, but will posses the LIGHT of life." (John 8:12)

"O the happiness of the man that has not walked in the counsel of the wicked ones, and in the way of sinners he has not stood, and in the seat of ridiculers he has not sat. But his delight is in the law of JAH, and in his law he reads in an undertone day and night." (Psalms 1:1, 2)

Our Lord is he who is the light of the world and the man who was happy because he has not walked in the counsel of the wicked ones. His delight is in the words of JAH and his law is in his INWARD parts (Psalms 40:8). Therefore anyone who follows him will be called "happy" because they too will "not walk in the counsel of the wicked ones, and in theway of sinners they will not stand." And our Lord is the "tree of LIFE" that is "planed by streams of LIVING water, that gives its own fruit in its season, and the foilage of which does not wither, and everything that he does will succeed" (Psalms 1:3).

All who follow after him will posses his light and partake of the tree of life that imparts EVERLASTING LIFE to ANYONE eating his leaves, "for his leaves is the curing of the nations" (Revelation 22:2).

Thus, Jesus cries out and says, "If anyone is thirsty, let him COME TO ME, and anyone who puts faith in me, let him DRINK, just as the scripture says, "Out from his inmost parts, streams of living water will flow." (John 7:37, 38)

Thus, let "anyone hearing, anyone thirsting" "Come! Take life's water, holy spirit, FREE!" (Revelation 22:17)

• RR
    RR

Is there a point to this?

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

KES....

ok, I'll bite..... you're trying to get your preaching hours in. Good job....thanks for filling us in on something we already know.

• Farkel
    Farkel

kes,

: "I am the light of the world. He that follows ME will by no means walk in darkness, but will posses the LIGHT of life." (John 8:12)

What an arrogant twit he was! People have been "following" him for two thousand years and millions of people have been slaughtered because others "followed" him. I know. You have your excuses for all of this.

It's all bullshit kes and the moment you realize that, you will be better off. You and one of my best and most trusted friends, Shelby. I love Shelby just like a little sister, and I will do almost anything she asks. I would just like her to land back on Earth and stay here full time. That's all.

Farkel

• gumby
    gumby

:"O the happiness of the man that has not walked in the counsel of the wicked ones, and in the way of sinners he has not stood, and in the seat of ridiculers he has not sat. But his delight is in the law of JAH, and in his law he reads in an undertone day and night." (Psalms 1:1, 2)

:Our Lord is he who is the light of the world and the man who was happy because he has not walked in the counsel of the wicked ones. His delight is in the words of JAH and his law is in his INWARD parts (Psalms 40:8). Therefore anyone who follows him will be called "happy" because they too will "not walk in the counsel of the wicked ones, and in theway of sinners they will not stand."

So the only choice we have if we don't follow the Lord is to be with sinners, wicked ones, and ridiculers eh?

Guess what? I don't follow the bible god, yet I don't listen to sinners council me, nor do I follow them, and......I don't sit in any ridiculers seat. Will that work, or was there an option?

Gumby

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit