Millions Saved By Mass Blood Transfusion

by Derrick 5 Replies latest jw friends

• Derrick
    Derrick

Dear baptized fellow witnesses of Jehovah,

As the Memorial approaches consider that you are living today -- and have the hope of everlasting life tomorrow -- because the blood flowing through your veins is the result of the greatest blood transfusion in human history.

Jesus Christ set the precedent for blood transfusions when he transfused his own blood into everyone who has ever lived.

Supporting documentation:

John 6:47-58

On a rather relevant note I have heard an increasing number of Jehovah's Witnesses are partaking of the "emblems" that represent Christ's blood and flesh at their homes on the day of the Memorial.

Perhaps one of these days "new light" will help the publishing company for Jehovah's Witnesses to recognize the importance of encouraging everyone to partake of these holy "emblems" in giving thanks for the life than Jesus infused into them.

Regards,

your baptized brother
    Derrick

• Mr. Kim
  • A Paduan
    A Paduan

And dear non-baptised ex-jws, when you sit down and share your food with the poor, giving up to them what would be your body, remember how Christ did such a thing for those with him, and you, and gave up his body.

And the householder said, "Here, have this bread - this is my body, which I'm giving up for you"

• Purple
    Purple

Is this a joke?? Am I missing something??? Surely you cant be serious????????????????? THe conversion thing and emblem thing is a left over from Chirsendom surely you know that????? You cant partake of a symbol no matter how hard you try! If you dont follow CHrisendom then don't! Witnesses amaze me they use what they think will get the masses to follow and condem what doesnt suit and then dutiful little dubs follow and dont even question. Once they do they get their fingers smaked, called names and get pushed aside! Talk to the hand Derick!

• donkey
    donkey

Who all has the blood transfused into us? I hope I don't get AIDS from it...

• Derrick
    Derrick

A Paduan wrote:

And dear non-baptised ex-jws, when you sit down and share your food with the poor, giving up to them what would be your body, remember how Christ did such a thing for those with him, and you, and gave up his body.

What a wonderful example they are setting for Jehovah's Witnesses (although many JWs do contribute to world hunger and other charitable causes privately). One of the greatest triumphs of seeing this organization reformed will come when the Watchtower Society establishes a charitable relief corporation to handle feeding the needy of this world as Jesus admonished his followers.

And the householder said, "Here, have this bread - this is my body, which I'm giving up for you"

Yes, Jehovah's Witnesses need to humble themselves into recognizing they are no more worthy of surviving Armageddon than those who have never heard the good news.

The purest form of righteousness is often found in the hearts of non-believers whom, having never heard the good news of the kingdom of God, and having no reason to look forward to everlasting life, and thus having no reason to treat their fellow humans with altruistic and unconditional love, are often the FIRST to sacrifice themselves selflessly! They even give their own lives for others, not knowing if they will ever regain consciousness after their death!

What an awesome example these people are! While some Jehovah's Witnesses help others because they know it is a REQUIREMENT of their Christianity, there are millions in this world who sacrifice their personal comfort, health, EVEN THEIR LIVES, out of pure love.

These are the true "saints" of the churches that have risen and fallen throughout the ages. They have nothing to gain by sacrificing themselves; for all they know life ceases FOREVER upon death, but they shine as a lantern to shame everyone who self-righteously professes they are "Christians" including a great many Jehovah's Witnesses.

However we who profess to dedicate our lives to Jehovah and his son Jesus Christ can walk away with a gift from those whom we are privileged to bear witness. They are the "little children" that Jesus spoke about two millennia ago:

Matthew 18:3
    And he said: "I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven."

Purple wrote:

THe conversion thing and emblem thing is a left over from Chirsendom surely you know that?????

It's still part of our Lord's last supper in the holy Bible. Remember that Christendom, once holy itself, canonized the Bible. Only after its apostasy during the dark ages did individual Christians start to reject paganistic and idolatrous practices that infiltrated the church. They didn't throw out the proverbial baby with its dirty bathwater however.

You cant partake of a symbol no matter how hard you try!

That is right. A symbol that is not idolatrous comes in many forms. A mental image of how we relate to our Creator. Or a place where we can worship with likeminded people uninterrupted. As Jesus admonished his followers in the Bible to partake of bread and wine as a symbol of his shedding his perfect blood and sacrificing his perfect flesh to atone for mankind's sins and give humanity everlasting life, so we as baptized Christians do so.

If you dont follow CHrisendom then don't!

Agreed. And I don't follow Christiandom. I follow Jeuss Christ my Lord.

Witnesses amaze me they use what they think will get the masses to follow and condem what doesnt suit and then dutiful little dubs follow and dont even question.

Yes and this zenophobic, unquestioning obedience and manipulative behaviour while evangelizing the good news is a sinful fault that the Watchtower Society perpetrates; but that doesn't mean that a new generation of JWs will allow these sins to go on forever. There is an organizational struggle occurring from within the rank and file that I believe will result in a glorious change according to God's loving will.

Once they do they get their fingers smaked, called names and get pushed aside! Talk to the hand Derick!

I have managed to avoid getting my fingers smacked. But I've been called names by some of "the friends" for helping to administrate a proverbial "megahorn" like Charles Taze Russell once used when he publicly amplified the words "religion is a snare and a racket!" Only I enabled my Australian brothers and sisters to use the global Internet to provide a public podium to speak out against some of the Watchtower's erroneous teachings and judicial practices on the forums at H2O (http://www.aimoo.com/h2o) since 1996, with a potential audience in the millions. I have been amongst many who has been trying to talk to the "hand" and all the while it has been flailing aimlessly in the dark in its attempts to really give me and my Aussie friends a really good hard smack and then push us aside.

I do believe that God has allowed forums such as Hourglass2 Outpost (H2O) and Jehovahs-Witness.com to survive the society's attempt at stomping them our of existence for a reason. They once said H2O wouldn't survive beyond the year 2000 or 2001 at the very latest. Now I hear them murmurring that the society is aiming to take-out Simon and his valuable forums. Don't believe these rumors. Just as I can say "see I told you so" to naysayers like "You Know" who prophesied that H2O would cease to exist, I am certain that five years from now, Simon's forums and maybe even H2O itself will continue to haunt Jehovah's Witnesses -- and remind them of their fallibilities -- like proverbial "bad pennies" that keep returning into the Governing Body's pants pockets. ;-)

Regards,

Derrick

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit