Cornwalls Got Snowwww!!!!! Just a Few Photos

by Celtic 9 Replies latest jw friends

• Celtic
    Celtic

Blimey, it hardly never snows in these ere parts, not going to do the sub tropical plants much good, though, first thing tomorrow, I'll be out grabbing some quite gorgeous scenery, so will post the main batch tomorrow night. For now, hope you enjoy these, they're only snapshots, nothing that good. It's just so rare that we get snow here. Click on any photograph to enlarge.

Kindest regards

Celtic

• flower
    flower

awww cmon..you call that snow??

lol just kiddin...nice pics as always celtic

• Gadget
    Gadget

I finished nightshift this morning, came home and found the snow in my front street came halfway up my car door!!!!!!!!

Anybody fancy coming sledging?

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Does anyone want to swap for two weeks of wind and pissing down rain?

The weather should be really disgusting by tomorrow morning, so I might head for the sea to take a few pics. Went for a look today, but it was just grey and wet and the big swells from the cyclone hadn't got here yet.

The power is flickering now and then so the weather is getting pretty rough already.

• Sassy
    Sassy

thanks for the pictures Celtic... burrrr.. I need to get a sweater on.. (snow always has that affect on me)

• smack
    smack

Sledging?

Sure, you're short, fat and can't play football. Umm, can't bowl, can't bat!

Steve

wot cup

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Nice pics Celtic. I always enjoy seeing pictures from your part of the world as it seems like a beautiful place to live...

Thanks for sharing.Buried In SnowSnowboarding 2

Love Orangefatcat..OrangeFatCat 15

• mouthy
    mouthy

Lovely pictures Celtic. But come on now!!! --You surely dont call that SNOW!!!! it is a dusting of white stuff. Now if you want to see SNOW come to Canada.... But then I guess that is a "manly" thing pretending it is more than it is :)You ole balmpot!!!!

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41
    Anybody fancy coming sledging?

Gadget, ya ole balmpot, you! It's sledding here in the States! Sledges are big, heavy wooden contraptionsw/iron rails that they use/d to haul wood, etc. here. Sleds are small, light, stainless steel railed w/primitive steering rudders manipulated by small gloved hands..............after a fresh winter snow...........or, you may opt for the circular/saucer/aluminum vehicle that goes about 90/mph and is totally uncontrollable!

Terri

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Celtic...........those are soooooo beautiful! Anyone told you that you are a good photographer yet? Enjoying this and your other photos and threads on JWD lately, very much!

Terri

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit