Jay Leno tonight Plus Prince and Mel Gibson

by Sassy 8 Replies latest social entertainment

• Sassy
    Sassy

Jay Leno
    60 mins.

Mel Gibson; Prince; ?mad scientist? David Willey. .

so do you think with Mel's movie out, they might talk religion with both Prince and Mel on there?

• Satanus
    Satanus

Perhaps mel would persuade prince to become a christian.

• Sassy
    Sassy

Wouldn't that be something?

• Insomniac
    Insomniac

Thanks for posting this, Sassy! I read it while the show was on, and I was able to catch the tail end of Prince's performance. God, I love that man, and I hope and pray he goes back to the music he used to play. I grew up on Purple Rain, and 20 years later I still think it's a great album.

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

You got to feel sorry for Prince. His career is down the toilet. He can't make a decent song to save his life. His idea of making a proffitable record company bombed. He embarassed himself begging Madonna publically to try and help him get the rights to his songs back. His wife left him for Kid Rock. He got used by Larry Graham to make Graham's "comeback" CD. He got converted by Larry Graham to a cult. He now has to spend his weekends knocking on doors in the Minnesota area identifying himself as Prince Nelson and offering Watchtowers. How low can you go.

• Spudinator
    Spudinator

He may start to notice what goes on in the Hall after the Sunday Public talk. Then he might compose a new song called "Little Read Watchtower."

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

Why not. He already changed the song "The Cross" into "The Christ".

• freedom96
    freedom96

Prince is going back on tour for the first time in 6 years. Isn't that a showing display of ones means of life, and putting himself into a position where people might idolize him?

Doesn't sound too witness like to me. I think Prince's life as a JW is a bit sugar coated.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Ahh, Spudinator, if only it was true that the Watchtower was "little read."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit