dustyb...

by Tuesday 6 Replies latest jw friends

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

You look familiar...you wouldn't by any chance have been in a congregation in upstate New York outside syracuse that once had a group of people from Rhode Island come up for "where the need was greater" and all stayed in a place called the Fish Inn Lodge? Wow I can't get any more specific eh?

• Special K
    Special K

Tuesday.... just wondering if you know of the pm feature on this forum.

no pressure though. Although dustyb has posted his picture he might have wanted to keep his so called location anonymous ...

special k

• simplesally
    simplesally

I think dustyb is dating a jw not one himself.

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

Yeah I do the pm thing but some people don't care about anonymity. If he wishes to remain anonymous I completely understand and apologize.

• jgnat
    jgnat

LOLOL. Dusty is gonna be SO SORRY he posted that picture. That is not himself! (He posted a thread about it...) I bet he is gonna find all kinds of long-lost twin brothers he didn't even know about...

• dustyb
    dustyb

lol, jg is right, but its alright. no i'm not from upstate NY. i'm from missouri. and thats not my picture, i'm actually a lot better lookin (believe it or not!) heehehehe...

• Phantom Stranger
    Phantom Stranger

I know a lotta people from Missouri... you sure you don't look like that? (J.K.)

Actually, my grandma was in Miz as a kid - picked cotton to allow her sis to finish HS.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit