Do you think Prince went to meeting today?

by Atilla 6 Replies latest jw friends

• Atilla
    Atilla

Hey, just saw Prince on the Grammys with Byonce. She tried to be all up on his grill but he was no reciprocating. In fact he looked kind of lame and old, like stuck in a time warp. He looked like he was wearing the same out fit when he sang Purple Rain ten years ago. Maybe some of Prince's non-dub friends tried to get him out and about before he gets totally brain washed. I could just imagine Prince talking to the elders and them saying ok-it's up to your conscience to perform as long as you behave yourself. Of course, you can't really do anything on T.V. these days because apparently boobs are the devil according to Colin Powell's son. I just hope Prince didn't have to skip meeting today to perform on the Grammys.

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

As long as he's feeding the donation box and not making a complete specticle of himself the Elder's won't bother him....trust me.

• dustyb
    dustyb

prince didn't touch beyonce's gonzagas because, like someone mentioned earlier, the elders would get onto him =D

• Purple
    Purple

Funny I dont remember raining today!!!!!!!!! Get it purple rain???? I'm purple?? Oh forget it...........

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

good one, purple!

As for his purple majesty...he still looks good as hell. Doesn't look old to me. I have no doubt he will take off the blinders soon enough, and be back to his wonderful, nasty self! That freedom of expression he loves won't be stifled for long.

ANDRE ROCKSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

I know it's redundant but I thought he easily crossed the line of modesty. Was that first red guitar with the arrow tail a devil symbol? He was into the groove enough that when I told my folks he was baptised they were speechless. If he was anyone else there would be a special needs talk thursday.

• undercover
    undercover

Prince can go play at a worldly event with worldly people singing a worldly song(written b4 becoming a JW), but when JWs get together to jam and invite friends to either listen or jam along, it gets squashed by the elders. Go figure.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit