smack is back

by smack 6 Replies latest jw friends

• smack
    smack

G'day you lot.

I been on an 'oliday. I caught the ferry on Jan 4th and woke up very hungover in Melboune at 7am. Picked up the trouble and strife and billy lids at the airport at 2pm and headed north. 14 hours later arrived safe and tired in Taree at my apostate sisters digs. Stayed 5 days in the heat then headed further north to Brisvegas for 2 weeks of drinking and swimming and theme parks and drinking...Did I mention drinking. After we'd had enough fun, we headed south to my sisters again, stayed overnight then headed to Sydney for 5 daze of drinking and swimming and drinking (no theme parks) Went west and visited my brother and got his missus absolutely ratarsed rolling drunk on Glen Fiddich(sp) before heading south to Melbourne. We did stop at Albury for lasagne with Hamish and Kath. Hit Melb at 10pm and the trouble'n'lids flew out at 11am the next day. The.................

wait for it..........

I had pints of Killkenny with Refiners Fire and Prisca. They really are nice people.

After 2 pints and 2 schooners I put the Landcrab back on the boat and retired to the bar and funnily enough had to force myself to have 3 more beers :)

10,000klms in 34 daze.... Geez it's good I still love driving this great country (that's Australia, not Texas silly)

Anyhow* thanks for the concern from a few posters who actually noticed I was away, buy hey, it's the holiday touring season.

Steve

Tasmanian Overbeer

• mouthy
    mouthy

Watch out for the Ulcers lovey!!!!

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

welcome back Smack

• m0nk3y
    m0nk3y

Welcome Back you old git .. now get back to your post

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

welcome back , Smack, Sounds if you had a fabulous holiday. I am jealous. I wish I could see Australia. My friend lives in Melbourne Victoria. and my sister and her family live in Brisbane, apparently my aunt told me that he is a proffessor teaching the indepth of the computer world. They are JWs Also my sisters daughter and oldest son live somewhere there but not to sure where. As they are JW. My friend Brian and his family are not JW, thank goodness for that as he told me if I ever get to Australia, I can stay with them. That would be a dream come true. I think that Australians are the nicest people in the world.

Well I am so happy you had a grand time and all that party ing wow sounds great.

all my Love

OrangefatcatOrange Fat Cat 15 Circle Of Hearts

• Purple
    Purple

Welcome back smack!

Sounds like you had a real bonza break. I myself am off to sunny queensland for a free all expenses paid holiday at the end of march where I intend to follwo your example. I wont drink though whilst I am at the theme parks cause I want to enjoy and remember them without any characters taking advantage of my good nature...that'll happen later on at the night clubs!

• smack
    smack

if you are on the Gold Coast, check out a restaurant called Draculas. It was a hoot! $62 for dinner and the show...

6 of us only had a $200 bar bill.

I went on Lethal Weapon and Scooby Doo's rollercoaster. I didn't get to go on the Tower of Terror, I had to mind some kids while jmack went on them, lucky cow ;)

Steve

Tasmanian Overbeer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit