GB says they are GOD, check this out.......

by Freeandclear 9 Replies latest jw friends

• Freeandclear
    Freeandclear

So I have been watching the ARC videos on youtube with Geoffrey Jackass, er I mean, Jackson and a couple of very powerful things struck me.

Forgive me if these have been covered before but...did anyone else notice he says several times that the GB are the "Guardians of Doctrine?" haha G.O.D. Do we really have any further need for witnesses!? Luke 22:71 They really have made themselves GOD.....

Also, I was absolutely shocked to hear his "testimony" at 20:34 in the first day of the hearing where he is directly asked if the GB see's themselves as God's spokesman on Earth and he blatantly lies and says that would be presumptuous of us..... OMFG really???? This is the main tenant of your whole belief system, and to say outright "Who us? No no....that would be so presumptuous of us.......Oh wait, pardon us as we make up random bs 'rules' which affect every JW on the planet and fuck with their families and their lives....."

This shit makes me sick!

https://youtu.be/erWV8YnTFto?t=1100

https://youtu.be/erWV8YnTFto?t=1233

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse
    "sigh" and those who refuse to accept reality will call this theocratic warfare. "The ARC was not entitled to know the truth"....... ugh
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Also, I was absolutely shocked to hear his "testimony" at 20:34 in the first day of the hearing where he is directly asked if the GB see's themselves as God's spokesman on Earth and he blatantly lies and says that would be presumptuous of us....

Is it a Lie?..He never answered the Question..

Is it presumptuous?..Of course it is!..

More likely than not,the S.O.B is Gloating..

......Are We Gods Spokesmen On Earth?..

..................DUMB ASSES!!..LOL!!..

Image result for watchtower geoffrey jackson

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The WTS is an organization that was built upon lies and corruption which facilitated the self empowerment of the top controlling men. In reflection they are not any different to other so called spirit guided self anointed proclaiming men who built up a following around themselves as well.

Reverend Sun Myun Moon', David Koresh, the Pope and the list goes on.

Interesting that all these men say they are god's chosen spirit anointed ones but all say and teach different doctrines and all say the other is a false teacher . .......ummmmm ?

• Wild_Thing
    Wild_Thing

You mean ... they LIED??????? No! I can't believe it!!!

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

where he is directly asked if the GB see's themselves as God's spokesman on Earth and he blatantly lies and says that would be presumptuous of us.....

That too struck me as the lowest point to which these guys will stoop. I pointed out on a thread recently that I found it similar to Peter's denial that he was with Jesus. I mean, if he truly believed lives were at stake, he would have used that opportunity to forcefully tell the world right then and there that they better follow the supposed faithful and discreet slave if they were to save their life. Instead, he ducked and dodged.

Another poster rightfully pointed out that Peter wept bitterly after his denial. Something I doubt GJack did on the plane ride back to NYC

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Yes!

And those moments were the "straw that broke the camels back" for SO many witnesses and faders....

So too were the lies from Vin Toole (the WT lawyer) who claimed he had "never heard of the expression "Theocratic Warfare"

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Are they stupid or what. From the "All Scripture Is Inspired of God and Beneficial" on

page 9 under Line of Communication, "God's holy spirit is used as the medium of communication, carries it earthward; God's prophet on earth(and who is this prophet) receives the message and then

publishes it for the benefit of God's people.

Jehovah at times chose to use spirit messengers, or angels to carry some communications from heavens to his servants on the earth.

So who in the hell are receiving these messages? Or who in the hell believe they are the only ones communicating

with GOD? It does sound dumb to admit, God only speak to me....

• Chook
    Chook

The use of word presumptuous did it for me.That was what made me hear the cock crow

• Tenacious
    Tenacious

It's kinda eerie that Georgie would say that.

I immediately thought:

2 Thessalonians 2:4 - "He opposes and exalts himself above every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, declaring himself to be God."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit