Love never fails,, Interesting UK video

by Lets Think 6 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Lets Think
  • DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I'm sure this guy is a "thorn" in the ass of WTS-UK. That he has had any kind of limited success is amazing to me, as we all know that WTS has unlimited (free) legal beagles and they will attempt to exhaust both him and his funds.

Good luck!

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

What a brilliant vid, thanks for posting. This guy is so clear and concise and he's talking about his job and his own involvement which makes it real.

• Solzhenitsyn
    Solzhenitsyn

Wow. Theocratic warfare in action.

Not shocked but wow.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

I`m amazed he is still one of JW`s and not an ex on a site like this ?

What`s it going to take to wake this fellow up ?

I know him and his family have invested a lifetime in the borg , but just because you have invested so much a reasonable sensible person says its now time to pull the plug.

He knows its all about the money and that`s not just a local thing ,its paramount across the whole organization .

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

This is a very interesting video.

I wonder, where is the information that he is still a JW? Because his comment along the lines “they call themselves brothers and sisters” indicates to me he may no longer consider himself a JW. Although confusingly, he also says he’s a minister, presumably meaning a JW publisher. I think his status is unclear from this video alone. Is there more information to go on?

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

And I wonder how long ago this video was taken ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit