February 15th issues of Watchtower and Awake!

by razorMind 9 Replies latest jw friends

• razorMind
    razorMind

Have they come out yet? Is there any way someone could get me 1 copy of each?

I'd really appreciate it.....

• Rick Aust
    Rick Aust

of course they've come out. I've got march allready. But you need to give us more info about you, EG. Where you from? And Why don't you get a Subscription. Its free now.

Regards rick

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Another example of an exjw, more anxious to get their hands on the mags than active dubs. LOL!

• blondie
    blondie

Free subscriptions, actually there are no subscriptions any more. You must get them at the KH or have someone from the KH deliver them to you. People in remote areas far away from KHs might get them mailed.

Blondie

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

I can get you those. pm me.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    But you need to give us more info about you

No they don't.

Where you from? And Why don't you get a Subscription. Its free now.

Why are you so interested? Subscriptions have been gone for some time now. You are required to go to the meetings to get the magazines now.

• imzadi
    imzadi
    You are required to go to the meetings to get the magazines now

Or have them dumped into your lap while you're sitting down for coffee at the mall.

Iz

• blondie
    blondie

Iz, tell razormind where that mall is.

Or have them dumped into your lap while you're sitting down for coffee at the mall.

Blondie

• heathen
    heathen

LMAO @ xjw . It does seem more interesting to look at the magazines with an unbiased and freemind . There is no pretense that what we are looking at is new light or rules that are carved in stone . I have noticed from blondies threads of comments you wont hear at the WT study that the people in the org. don't thoroughly examine what is being said and are to scared to point out the contradictions from older literature.

• Sassy
    Sassy

Yeah, the info about the subscriptions isn't right.. they discontinued a while ago..

either that is a set up.. or something...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit