I'm launching a new website

by JeffT 7 Replies latest jw friends

• JeffT
    JeffT

I just launched a new website to talk about my books. The website has links to all three books in the alternate history trilogy I published over the last year.

Of more interest to this group there is a description of the suspense/thriller I plan to release this summer. The draft is done, I'm starting the rewrite/edit process now. The website includes a blog where I will provide more information and answer questions.

Enjoy.

Website address www.jeffthomasbooks.net

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

Well done! Best wishes.

• carla
    carla

Fantastic! They look like really good reads.

• Gorb
    Gorb

Good!

Gorby

• truthseeker
    truthseeker

Good job JeffT!

I'm also using lockdown to write a novel.

• JeffT
    JeffT

Truthseeker, good for you. If you want advice or help poke me, I now know lots of ways not to do it.

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

Nice!

The formatting is off on my Samsung tablet. The image of the book at the top covers the words and the writing adjacent to your photo is cut off at the end of each line.

It could be me? Not sure what's causing the errors.

Also "Armagedon" is spelled wrong in the subtitle. It's spelled with two d's in the image of your book.

I want to read these!

• JeffT
    JeffT

Great Teacher I will take a look tomorrow. I'm working with a website designer, who has been fantastic on the layout and graphics. Not the first time I caught a spelling problem. I will look at the setup from my cell phone, not the desktop.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit