Old friends reunited!!!

by MoeJoJoJo 4 Replies latest jw friends

• MoeJoJoJo
    MoeJoJoJo

I lost touch with a dear friend who I've known since I was thirteen. We were both raised as JWs. I haven't seen or talked to her in about five years. She was disfellowshipped, I was still in the org, then my husband and I moved to another state about four years ago (and I was having alot of doubts about the org by then) I misplaced her ******* and phone number. I started searching for her phone number and ******* but her number is unlisted. I tried calling the place where she used to work only to find out she no longer worked there. I stopped by her house once when we went back to visit family but no one was home.

Then this past weekend when we were visiting family again, my husband and I drove by her house and she was home! (actually I wasn't even sure she still lived there). We talked for a while, but we still have so much to catch up on. She also had been trying to get in touch with me. We both said that we would never go back to the org, etc, etc, and that we both visit this forum.

Hi laylaluv!!! It was sooo great to see you again.

• MoeJoJoJo
    MoeJoJoJo

I don't know how to edit my previous post....where you see the stars (******) replace them with the word address. My computer has a mind of its own sometimes sorry.

• laylaluv
    laylaluv

Hi Moejojojo!!!

Guys it was really exiciting to see my lost beloved friend at my door on Sunday morning!!! I did a double take and couldn't believe it was her!!! I am still in shock!! Moejojojo has always been a dear friend to me and she helped me through some really tough times.

I was sooooo relieved that she shares the same viewpoints and opinions about the JWs and the org. as I do!!

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

This is so cool! I had an experience like it recently too. A guy that I used to pioneer with 30 years ago in little Libby Montana, I had lost touch. Well I just happened on him online and we started talking, next thing you know he was going to be in town so we had dinner and played catch up. Later I spent a long weekend in Phoenix and just had a blast! We have so much in common.

I'm so happy for you both!

Gretchen

• MoeJoJoJo
    MoeJoJoJo

(((((((layla)))))) you were always there for me too!! love ya

Gretchen that's great--wow 30 years!! Is he still a JW?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit