New Discord server.

by Mike1 6 Replies latest jw friends

• Mike1
    Mike1

Hi, everyone. I recently created a Discord server in order to create a community of exjw and associated ones. The decision to create it came from a desire to have an inclusive and safe environment for those affected by the WT. One in which we can share ideas and experiences, and meet other people with similar interests. It's free and easy to use. There are other servers available, but this one is mostly focused on the community of survivors and not into gaming or similar popular topics on Discord.

Click on the link below:

ExJW Community

Thanks!

• Biahi
    Biahi

I’m a bit leery to click on an unknown persons website. 🤨

• Justaguynamedmorph
    Justaguynamedmorph

Its not his website, its a discord server. They are a newish wave of sorta kinda but not exactly social media. Im not a huge fan, it relies on a bit too much programing background to use effectively but there is no danger in joining or clicking the link

• Biahi
    Biahi

Thanks

• stillMS
    stillMS

The link doesn't work, though :)

We use Discord heavily in the Russian-speaking XJW-community for quite a while.

It's actually, quite a handy platform - as far as I can tell, so far.

• Cadellin
    Cadellin

Mike1--Can you resend the Invite? It says it is invalid.

• Mike1
    Mike1

Hey guys... Yeah, the links expire every 24hrs.

Thanks for the clarification @Justa...; It is correct, it isn't a website but rather a Discord server. Easy to use and easy to meet others and chat in real time as well as audio or video chat, in conference or individually, if desired. There's also a section in Spanish for those interested.

Here's the link again:

Ex JW Community Discord

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit