Get out of her MY people

by kairos 3 Replies latest jw friends

• kairos
    kairos
    When we were in, it was 'the truth'.After being out and free to think and research as I please, what a disappointment to find out that this org is nothing but a publishing house of lies.
    They literally are in the business ( corporation ) of selling lies.

Don't believe me?Review the publication that you 'studied the bible in' and discover for yourself that the very doctrine that attracted you, no longer exists.
    It was the "Live Forever" book for me.The generation that saw the events of 1914 has died and now after a few tweaks the MASSIVE lie of "Overlapping Generations" has been promoted as "truth".
    This takes us to Galatians 1:8,9.Read it carefully and repeatedly. In multiple translations.
    However, even if we or an angel out of heaven were to declare to YOU as good news something beyond what we declared to YOU as good news, let him be accursed. 9 As we have said above, I also now say again, Whoever it is that is declaring to YOU as good news something beyond what YOU accepted, let him be accursed.

You cannot change the doctrines. Especially if the Nu-Lite® is from a man or 'angel'.
    There is no recovery from this reality.
    Game. Set. Match.
    ---
    Bonus points if you read the removed verses: john 8:1-11
    ---
    Saddest of all is that countless JWs that have given their all without bad motive, unknowingly promoting the lies to cover failed prophecy/predictions of the GB throughout their entire lives, at their own expense with nothing to show for it.Meanwhile, the org has amassed a GIANT real estate/investment portfolio they can sell off as needed for quick cash to pay off the many victims of child sexual abuse from fellow members without their knowledge.
    Page 200 and 201 of the "God's Kingdom Rules" book lays out the lies, by omission, of where "our" donations go.
    Criminal liars.

Rev 18:4-8
    4 And I heard another voice out of heaven say: “Get out of her, my people, if YOU do not want to share with her in her sins, and if YOU do not want to receive part of her plagues. 5 For her sins have massed together clear up to heaven, and God has called her acts of injustice to mind. 6 Render to her even as she herself rendered, and do to her twice as much, yes, twice the number of the things she did; in the cup in which she put a mixture put twice as much of the mixture for her. 7 To the extent that she glorified herself and lived in shameless luxury, to that extent give her torment and mourning. For in her heart she keeps saying, ‘I sit a queen, and I am no widow, and I shall never see mourning.’ 8 That is why in one day her plagues will come, death and mourning and famine, and she will be completely burned with fire, because Jehovah God, who judged her, is strong.

Sound like the modern day GB?
    The child abuse and blood issue cannot be forgiven. They are facing worldwide investigation in the courts because of their gross injustice of "being permissive towards pedophiles".They shamelessly appear on JWTV/.org/conventions with expensive suits and jewelry/watches and live in five star accommodation and travel without regard for expense.
    They call themselves the bride of Christ.If Christ is the king, that makes them the Queen, doesn't it?

• baker
    baker
    They also boldly misquote anytime they feel like it because their followers get their ears tickled. One recent example I came across was in the Dec 15, 2015 WT Where they quote from the Preface of the Revised Standard Version..“4 Despite the clear evidence that the personal name of God belongs in the Bible, many translations completely omit the sacred name of God. In fact, just two years after the New World Translation of the Christian Greek Scriptures was released in 1950, the Revised Standard Version was published. That version omitted the name, reversing the policy of the editors of the American Standard Version of 1901. Why? The preface says: “The use of any proper name for the one and only God . . . is entirely inappropriate for the universal faith of the Christian Church.” That set a pattern for many subsequent translations, English and non-English”
    Excerpt From: WATCHTOWER. “The Watchtower, December 15, 2015.” iBooks. The 3 dots can be easily looked up now and you can see what the WT clearly left out just to make it seem to support their position. The quote from the RSV is as follows...For two reasons the Committee has returned to the more familiar usage of the King James Version: (1) the word “Jehovah” does not accurately represent any form of the Name ever used in Hebrew; and (2) the use of any proper name for the one and only God, as though there were other gods from whom He had to be distinguished, was discontinued in Judaism before the Christian era and is entirely inappropriate for the universal faith of the Christian Church. The word jehovah was made up in the medieval period.
  • My Name is of No Consequence
    My Name is of No Consequence

The word jehovah was made up in the medieval period.

Shhhh! Don't tell anybody that!

• Athanasius
    Athanasius

Hi Baker,

Another statement that is misleading in the 12/15/15 Watchtower is this: "In fact, just two years after the New World Translation of the Christian Greek Scriptures was released in 1950, the Revised Standard Version was published."

The Revised Standard New Testament was first published in 1946, four years before the NWT Greek Scriptures. While the RSV Old Testament was first published in 1952, the Watchtower gives its readers the impression that the NWT was published first. In fact the first volume of the NWT Old Testament wasn't published until 1953.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit