Kushner investor group closes deal for Watchtower building

by recovering 4 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• recovering
    recovering

http://nypost.com/2016/08/04/kushner-investor-group-closes-deal-for-watchtower-building/

An investor group led by Jared Kushner closed Wednesday on the $340 million purchase of the Jehovah’s Witnesses headquarters buildings in Downtown Brooklyn.

extra detail Jared Kushner is Donald Trump's son in law

• JHK
    JHK

340 million traveling to heavenly paradise...

But Jesus said, “Foxes have dens and birds have nests, but I, the Messiah, have no home of my own—no place to lay my head.”
  • TheWonderofYou
    TheWonderofYou

"We're always looking to raise the bar for how today's top companies want to work, and this property will set a new standard," said Jared Kushner, CEO of Kushner Cos. "Over the next year, we'll begin transforming the property into one of the marquee urban office campuses anywhere in the country, let alone New York City."

This iconic property, optimally located in a thriving community, has key elements that meet CIM’s investment criteria and further enhances our New York portfolio.

Plans for the techno-friendly future usage by Kushner, how worldly people overtake the former watchtower buildings

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Well as much as I hate the WT making out with millions, at least there will be signs of intelligent life in those areas in the future..

• ZAPPA-ESQUE
    ZAPPA-ESQUE

And WT is laughing at you MR Kushner and Co as they "know" you are soon. shortly , imminently , around the corner......to become Armageddon Toast !

Did they offer you a consolation message of Salvation too and a chance to turn your life around and follow the Channel to Paradise ? That being their "first priority" !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit