"In Good Faith" A Wonderful Evening in NYC

by ARoarer 3 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• ARoarer
    ARoarer

Hello everyone, I wanted to check in and share with you my feelings about the off Broadway show we were invited to see. It was an excellent tribute to dear Richard and Frances Rawe and thier struggles of faith as Jehovah's Witnesses. I was deeply moved by their story and found myself relating to it on many levels. My hubby and I were amazed to see how well life within the congregations was captured, and it brought up so much emotion to see how this couple finally were "demonized for simply following thier conscience rather than the corruption within this mind controling religion. Though Jehovah's Witnesses were never mentioned, the play touched on the painful issues Witnesses face within the cult. The play is running for 2 weeks I believe and I hope that if any of you have the chance to go and see it. We also had the pleasure to meet some familiar faces from the March. Some were from the JWD and we had fun socializing at the opening night party afterward.

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

It was great seeing you guys, again.

That play brought tears to my eyes. It really did a good job of hitting some emotional keys.

Hugs,

j2bf

sorry, Aroarer, got your name wrong, doh!

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

There you are,

((((((ARoarer)))))))

Steve

• mizpah
    mizpah

My wife and I were sorry that Richard and Frances were unable to attend the musical based on his life. But they said they were getting a video of it. Richard has some serious medical problems that limit his travel. He sent me some e-faxes of local Washington (state) newspapers that marked the event.

We're glad to read that some of you attended and enjoyed the program. Richard is a stalward defender for religious freedom. It's another case of where the Watchtower Society is a real loser.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit