is there trully a GOD

by piledriver 9 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• piledriver
    piledriver
    The answer every person and religion wants to know is . is there trully a god no false prophets yes .theres two many to even think about who just want your money and time to spread there evil word .no God is more important in this lifetime that you have on this world than the love you recive and give to your real family . anyone who is a Jehovah's witnesses trully knows they are in a Cult not a religion minipulated and threatend with emotional blackmail and pain it makes them feed off your sadness and manipulate there flock into beiving this what jehovah ( false prophet) wants pure sanctamonius bullshit read the book shepard the flock of god charles teze russle was the founder but and since jesus is the founder of chrisianity the organisation regard him as the true founder of there fake faith plus he c.t russle was a child molester . colossian 1:18•20 Rustle was founder of the zions watchtower socity not jehovah's witnesses .1931 only then became writen in stone so long story short how would you treat a peodophile ie ( jimmy savile ) burn him in hells fire yes if he was still alive like c,t, russle is also burning in hell for eternity thats where 144,000 are all gona end up with the devil wake up and open your eyes for once
  • cofty
    cofty
    Eh?
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    piledriver, tell us a little about yourself and where you stand with the JWs. Are you out or still in?
  • _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

You lost me right about here:

".....anyone who is a Jehovah's witnesses trully knows they are in a Cult not a religion minipulated and threatend with emotional blackmail and pain it makes them feed off ......"

sorry dude. I was jw a good while and didnt see it for being a cult. Cant make blanket statments about what other people know absolutely and what they don't know absolutely.

• piledriver
    piledriver
    My ex wifes family are witnesses im pagan ie athiest i m loved her so to me relgion dint matter but because her familly bombarded me with watchtower .they quote reffrences ect ask me to bible studies got my kids involved which dint mind then the shit hit the fan her my xwife father she not seen for at all ie dissfelowshipt got arrested for sexually molesting his stepdaughter shock horror how do you think id react when your told things ie personal stuff i cant say any more as its between me an her not her god
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

No truly not

There's just stories of gods by separate individual civilizations, mostly out the intent to create power and relevance to these select gods. In ancient time there was actually social competition of whose god was the greatest and most powerful of out all the many diverse gods worshipped during that era.

They were also imagined as a means to give influencing behavioral direction to people for the benefit of a set population, the Roman Emperors embracing and cultivating Christianity for example.

• smiddy
    smiddy

piledriver

Welcome to the board , I gather English is your not first language and you are divorced from your wife ? who is a Jehovah`s Witness ? And do I understand you were never a J.W. ?

Where do you get that C.T.Russell was a child molester ? Just asking.

Your asking is their truly a GOD ?

This is an age old question that has been around since Adam was a boy and their is still no answer .

A relative that was charged with sexually molesting his step daughter , that is very sad and inexcusable

And I can fully understand the frustration that must exist with survivors of these revelations,

My advice is to go to the authorities and make your complaint known . , and if they do not do anything then take it to a higher level and demand those things now,

smiddy

• flipper
    flipper

" Is there truly a God " ?

Possibly not, who knows ? None of us really know. Personally I kind of doubt " God's " existence - but the key is to not lose sleep over it- go live your life. It's not that big of a deal. We can be good people and do good things for others without needing to be " rewarded " for our efforts from a " sky daddy " or " sky mommy ". The " reward " is in seeing people be happy from our efforts at making peaceful relations with others and allowing people the freedom to make their own life's decisions. And honoring the dignity of our fellow humans. Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Heaven
    Heaven
    God is a figment of the human imagination.
  • SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass

God is like an undisclosed transvestite to a heterosexual. He's interested until the truth is revealed.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit