I Feel a Deep Sense of Justice

by sneekyapostate 4 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• sneekyapostate
    sneekyapostate

I, like all other victims of embarrassing scandals in the Watchtower, experienced a huge sense of injustice with the organisation.

However, now with the recent ARC pressure, Charity Commission and other authorities and media around the world, and even events in Russia and financial struggles, it seems to me that the persecutor is now the one being persecuted and made to suffer. This is giving me a huge sense of relief and feelings of satisfaction that justice is taking place.

The Bible calls it reaping what you sow, or you can call it what goes around comes around. Whatever it is, it’s certainly very true with what’s happening with the, possibly the cruelest, organisation in existence, and I’m pleased about it. They deserve it.

• Are you serious
    Are you serious

Let's hope all of this contributes to the cult's downfall.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    However, now with the recent ARC pressure, Charity Commission and other authorities and media around the world, and even events in Russia and financial struggles, it seems to me that the persecutor is now the one being persecuted and made to suffer. This is giving me a huge sense of relief and feelings of satisfaction that justice is taking place.

I can inderstand the desire to justice served and the understand the tendency to view the org as a monolithic body.

The truth is none of the event you mentioned effects the real villians, the gb, the asshats in legal or the service deaprtment. Those are the people who have inflicted harm on the cult members and they are ones to whom justice is really due. The people suffering in russia particularly are poor soviet left overs, people recruited under communism and their descendants, just average joes, so to speak, who got caught up in the same cult we did.

Thats not justice for the org. Thats otherwise (probably) decent little local cult members being abused and suffering.

As for “arc pressure”.... dont be fooled. It hasnt prompted one iota of change or pressure. If you think the gb are laying in their comfortable beds in warwick loosing one wink of sleep over a toothless report issued by a commission in australia, you are sadly mistaken.

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010
    it’s certainly very true with what’s happening with the, possibly the cruelest, organisation in existence, and I’m pleased about it. They deserve it.

Your post has so this forum)me vindictive quality to it. Injustice and mistreatment of people who trust them is certainly something that hurts (I don't think I need to dwell on that in this forum).

However, I do know and have met people from other organizations, some of the religious, that are way more violent and way more harmful. That doesn't cancel out what the WT is doing, nor does it make it right. However, I think that the best course of action is moving on an come to a point where you can't care less about what happens to that organization. Holding grudges and/or continuously following them or what they do hurts you, not them.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Even if the only justice that ultimately takes place is virtually no new members, that's an accomplishment in and of itself, IMO.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit