HUGE day for sport for smack

by smack 5 Replies latest social physical

• smack
    smack

Woke up 10 minutes before the start of the Bathurst 1000. Watched it all day, sad to see a Holden win.

Got to work and the Rugby world cup is on, Wales v Canada.

Watching the MotoGP replay from Sepang now.

When that is finished it's replay of the F1 GP then England v Georgia in Rugby

Good thing I'm at work till 2am

too much sport is never enough

Steve

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Well Smack ... keep me informed the very day that France or the All Blaks are involved/playing by MSN so that I'm sure I won't miss it, cause here they only taking about soccer ... Sorry for those who likes it but I'm tired with it (since we won it's a whole story !!!) IT SUCKS the French are not even really good !!! I don't understand the French media we have lots of champions in specific very interesting sport like k1(you have to see that !!!) and different kind Kung Fu. But No they only talking about soccer and Judo (because David is fiancé with the president daughter !!! AGAIN IT SUCKS !!!

• smack
    smack

The French used to be good at Rugby. I'll keep let you know when they are playing.

Steve

• smack
    smack

France have defeated Fiji 61-18 in front of 46,795 vocal supporters in their Pool B clash at Suncorp Stadium in Brisbane

http://www.rugby2003.com.au/

Fiji usually fronts a good team, they are the feeder club for Aus and NZ

France plays Japan next - Oct 18

France plays Scotland Oct 25

France plays USA Oct 31

France or Scotland will win Pool B

France has a chance to play NZ on Nov 15 or 16 if they are very very very very very very lucky

Steve

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface
    France has a chance to play NZ on Nov 15 or 16 if they are very very very very very very lucky

Well if the French have to meet NZ ... Sorry for the French but my heart will be with NZ ... Unless the French would be AMAZING.

Just like I've always been for BREZIL about soccer - the French never have been amazing (figured that the French so called dream team lost in front of a 3rd division - very LOL)

Don't get me wrong I'm still FRENCH !!!

Tanks for the program Smack !!! but still remind me that the very day if you got a chance to ...

• Badger
    Badger

And for Badger!

>Badger's Sooners PIMP-SLAPPED Texass!

>Chiefs and Bucs win again!

>Badger's wife (Mia Hamm) tops Canada in the WWC!

>How'd liverpool do?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit