Interview with a journalist

by SpunkyChick 8 Replies latest jw friends

• SpunkyChick
    SpunkyChick

Just finished an interesting interview with a journalist student from the University of Colorado at my house. He writes for a Boulder newspaper. He got my e-mail addy off the ex-JW meetup website and is doing a story about JW's and Ex-JW's. My mom, dad, and I gave him an earful for the past 4 hours. He's still gathering info, but when the story is published, I am very excited to share!

• maybesbabies
    maybesbabies

Wow Spunky, you're famous now!!! Don't forget all us little people, lol!! That's way cool!!!

• SpunkyChick
    SpunkyChick

Hehe thanks maybesbabies...*wipes her eyes* I will remember all the little people who helped me on the way to the top!

• Xandria
    Xandria

Allll riiggght Spunky Chick! Kick some tail girl!

X.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Spunky...that is too cool!! Definitely share the article with us when it is published.

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Spunky-

That's way cool girl!!

• acsot
    acsot

"and the good news shall be preached ..." You're having a fine share in spreading the truth about JWs and all they stand for . Very good. Very very good.

• shamus
    shamus

Cool, Spunky!

Wouldn't it be cool if the story got picked up by the assosiated press? Wow!

• SpunkyChick
    SpunkyChick

Thanks everyone for your replies!

"and the good news shall be preached ..." You're having a fine share in spreading the truth about JWs and all they stand for . Very good. Very very good.

Preachen' some damn fine news today! Awwww yeeeeah!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit