Instant stress relief........

by Gadget 5 Replies latest jw friends

• Gadget
    Gadget

I've been feeling really stressed/depressed for the last week or so and I realised I had to something about it. When I felt rough I used to go out on my bike but I had to sell it a few months ago when I bought my house. I started finishing off all the financial matters from then this afternoon and worked out I can afford another bike!!!! I've had the biggest cheesy grin on my face since then, lifes looking good!!!! So I'm off round all the motorbike shops tommorow to see what there is, but I've already spotted a GSXR750 I like.... Wahoo!

• sens
    sens

Cool Gadget

Sorry You have been down

• Gadget
    Gadget

And I've just spotted a Ducati 900ss for sale in a shop near me, I've always loved them. I'll have to go and have a look tommorow. Does anyone know if they are as tempermental as other Ducati's?

• Happythoughts
    Happythoughts

Looks like fun!

• shotgun
    shotgun

Cool bike gadget....... if you shave your head and paint a few red stripes on it you won't need a helmet.

Looks a fast bike....0-60 less than 4 seconds probably.

• blaid
    blaid

Ducati....mmm....I had a Suzuki GT550 a while back. Not that fast, but it was fun to have peel out contests with my old friends from high school who thought their civics would burn out my bike in a second.....bikes burn out for MINUTES, stupid little civics burn out for maybe a minute tops. (stock) Anyway, I like the ducati brand. Handling owns. But I would go for a nice stealth if I were you, or maybe a classic Ninja!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit