The 1st Church of Discount sins.

by James Mixon 5 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

My church will set you free. Our special for tonight, two for one adultery. If you are in a sinful relationship but you got your eye on someone else, you can be forgiven for both for only $99.95. Even less is our frequent sin plan you save $5.00 per sin and your 10th sin is free. We also have a blue light special tonight, our feature sin is bigamy but we will go even further all sins that start with a "B" can be forgiven for only $29.95..

The old comedy show "living Color". Now this is a church I might be interested in..

• Ireneus
    Ireneus

That is what all religions say. Amount of donation only varies--some charge more, others less.

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

Maybe they should offer a rewards program with a points system . . . Or the option to buy in bulk like Costco 😜

• Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho
    Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho

@James Mixon: "...our feature sin is bigamy".

I thought the consequence of two mothers-in-law was punishment enough.

• TTWSYF
    TTWSYF

"Friends? If your prayers aren't being answered, it's because you're not giving enough. Could you pick up the phone and call us and have your prayers answered? Just give, to us friends!"

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

You folks have some good ideas for a church, and "wake me" I agree two mothers-in-law is punishment enough.LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit