2016-3-18-BOE-Discontinuing Feature Length DVD and Audio CD Production!

by Atlantis 13 Replies latest watchtower bible

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

So no more discs to play on your DVD player. I guess it is all to be MP3 or MP4 or whatever the Internet file format is.

Great for the smart and tech savvie who have probably ditched their record collection already And watch U rated movies on Netflix. What about the older ones, those in senior homes and the many I know who are just not "With it"?

The Borg does not care about them any more..... I guess it will save money !

Thanks Atlantis ....and Petra

• PaintedToeNail
    PaintedToeNail

Yay! Hubby won't be leaving his media in my son's car anymore!

• LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField

I agree with BlueBrother - yeah, the hell with the older ones in the halls. Get the DVD your own way says the slave cause we aint producing it anymore. Now you're gonna have to get it from someone else who has the technology and if they don't visit you at the nursing home, then oh well, then you just don't get it at all.

That's what it amounts to, being totally dependent on others and others technology. It used to be that the slave would give them the human dignity to at least order their own DVD or bound volumes so they would have their own stuff, but not any more, no how no way. All to save a buck or two. It just shows you where their head is at.

• wifibandit

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit