The UK House of Commons Defines Parental Alienation as a Form of Child Abuse

by jp1692 2 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• jp1692
    jp1692

Interestingly, just this week—on Monday 29 June, 2020—the British House of Commons amended their pending Domestic Abuse Bill to include Parental Alienation as a form of child abuse, even calling it “psychological manipulation.”

The bill is very much in the process and will no doubt go through more revisions before it reaches its final form.

You can read more about that process in relation to this bill here:

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

This , if it comes in to Law, will make it legally wrong for J.W's to treat badly there minor children who are disfellowshipped.

Sadly, we already know of cases where minor children in this position have been allowed to live at home, and were "alienated" within the home, and then told to leave once they became adult.

J.W's find ways to ignore the law, and to ignore the "spirit" of such laws, thinking their way is above the Law of the Land.

But I hope this may help some poor kids who become DF'd, if their parents are the more reasonable, and more loving type of J.W.

• Fadeaway1962
    Fadeaway1962

Thanks jp1692

Not seen my adult kids for over a year because of the physiological manipulation of a narcissistic wife so probably because they are adults it will not apply to me

As a survivor of domestic abuse it still fills it's continuing because of the lies she has told my kids (one of them wanted to beat me up because of what she told him) and them blocking any contact with me at present ,hope things will improve over time.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit