New K.Hall Design, Mansfield

by BluesBrother 40 Replies latest jw friends

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Namelessan hour ago
    I like this comment on their site, "I suspect this will make resell much easier and maybe get a higher price out of the sell".
    From all the comments, they all seem to be fully aware of the WT's new function as build and resell- at-profit property developers. They are under no illusions but they don't care!!
    The comment about it being the right shape to " float in a flood" made me laugh though!!!!
  • ctrwtf
    ctrwtf

That forum is unbelievable! Are these real people? Typical for the Wits to be chastising each other for questioning whether or not the building is appealing (personal choice). If the same conversation took place on this board it would go like this:

A. I think this building is ugly.

B. Watch yourself, you're not agreeing with the brothers.

A. F&^k Off!

• ToesUp
    ToesUp
    We have a new hall going up in our area with the new design. They just finished with the outside and are installing the dry wall. Looks to hold about 180. The photo makes it look much bigger than in person. Of course it is being built in a mixed use zoned area. So resale will be easy in a few years.
  • JeffT
    JeffT
    I've worked in real estate. They'll be doing well if they can sell that thing for what it cost to build. It has no appeal whatsoever, it will go for a low price because anybody who can afford something nicer won't buy it. If you're in business, you want a building that will make people want to come in. Business like CVS would probably build something to their own design. And if it sells a year from now, everybody in town is going to call "the old Kingdom Hall."
  • dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee
    That's awful. Is this for real? That's the ugliest building I've seen in a long time. Destined to be torn down.
  • stan livedeath
    stan livedeath
    i bet jehovah likes it--looks like a public lavatory fit for a god.
  • dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee
    Where is that divine bolt of lightning when you really need it?
  • Room 215
    Room 215
    soulless and butt-ugly is what it is, a perfect reflection of its designers.
  • SadElder
    SadElder
    Kick out the ends, put in some roll-up doors, bang instant Firestone tire store. Put a WT Cart at the door and everyone working inside can count there time.
  • stan livedeath
    stan livedeath
    the Mansfield USA Processing Plant of jehovah's witnesses.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit