Harry moves to Cali ... and gets woke

by LoveUniHateExams 9 Replies latest social current

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex, have stepped back from Royal duties and moved to an exclusive enclave of California and into a £11 million mansion (I guess they're slumming it, lol).

They have recently made several pod casts, featuring themselves pontificating on a range of subjects - BLM, 'structural racism', the environment, etc.

While they're free to make whatever content they wish, it does seem ridiculous.

Why should I treat Harry or Meghan seriously?

Take Meghan. She has married into one of the whitest, most privileged families in the world. She lives in an enormous mansion with her ginger prince whitey. She has a white father and is therefore half-white herself. <---- conclusion: Meghan has white privilege. ;)

Harry himself spoke about 'structural racism', saying how weird it is to walk into a shop and see only white dolls. Well, we in the UK used to have black dolls, too. #BringBackTheGolliwog.

Some self-awareness on their part is clearly sorely needed, lol.

• mickbobcat
    mickbobcat

How really gives a rats rear end what any of the these retards do any any given day. Really who cares? England is so stupid to even keep this anachronism. Just give the queen a condo and make the palaces tourist attractions. Only the people who read People and the Enquirer actually follow this horse crap.

• Simon
    Simon

They are both tiresome people.

If they genuinely cared about the issues, they could walk away from the $millions and donate it.

But of course they won't.

They want you and I to cough up money and give things up. They will keep what they have while lecturing everyone else about unfairness.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

actually now Harry and his mrs have left the UK we can all quietly forget about them. Which was the plan all along.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

The opinions offered by this pair are worth no more than the opinions of any other "Celebrity" persons. Yet the general Public gives weight to such pronouncements, with little thought or analysis, and without considering the words of people who actually are Authorities on the matters under discussion.

People prefer the Encyclopaedia Kardashian to real valid thought and opinion.

• cofty
    cofty

Harry used to be a great bloke but he was without purpose in his life. The media made his army career impossible. He is the spare to his older brother and now they have children he will never be king.

Meghan has given him a new direction in life. I believe he is totally sincere but has no self-awareness regarding how vacuous he sounds. I wish him well but I wish he would shut up now.

The Queen has handled it with her usual grace. The monarchy might look like an anachronism to outsiders but it plays a vital role in national unity. We can rage against our political leaders while uniting behind the monarch.

America told George III where to go - don't blame them for that - but now they are stuck with two tribes who can only scream obscenities at each other.

• millie210
    millie210

There is a reason people are calling him "Handbag Harry".

He has become an accessory at this point.

Ms Markle is a hot mess and probably the best thing that could happen going forward, is she finds a Russian Oligarch to take flight with and let Harry crawl back to his family where the Monarchy's PR machine can begin a campaign to revive his image.

I predict in 10 years Harry will be living in Africa with a suitable European wife and carving out a wonderful life there in Africa, a place he appears very drawn to.

• princecharmant
    princecharmant

Millie210:

Africa is not a country. Last I remember, Meghan Markle has neither renounced her American citizenship nor obtained nationality from an African country.

A little knowledge of geography can always help.

• millie210
    millie210

Good morning to you princecharmant.

I changed the word "country" to place, happy?

• princecharmant
    princecharmant

Millie210,

No issues.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit