Jehovah / Yahweh must be blessing the Seventh Day Adventist movement and not the Jehovah`s Witnesses.

by smiddy 8 Replies latest jw friends

• smiddy
    smiddy

If you look at the facts and history of both of these religions , you do see a similarity , not only in belief , but also the timing of their origins. , The 1800`s

End times ., paradise Earth ( similar to the Christadephians , Baptists ,and other End Times Religions ) etc.

The Jehovah`s Witnesses s put a lot of weight on everybody doing door to door work in the ministry .and counting the time spent doing so.

The Seventh Day Adventists do a fraction of the time doing door to door ministry by everybody in their religion , if they even require every body to go D2D and count their time. I do not know.

What I do know is that the S.D.A.`s have more than twice the number of active believers than the J.W.`s do , over a similar time of history .

So does that not indicate conclusively that the GOD of the Bible is blessing the S.D.A.`s over the J.W.`s ? , after all they have schools , Hospitals ,genuine charitable works helping the poor , afflicted disadvantaged people all over the earth., etc.

What do Jehovah`s Witnesses offer :? ....

That`s right , nothing in comparison , even the help they do do is for their own JW`s or family or interested parties , definetely not for the general public , why not ? because it would be a waste of resources , the world is lying in the power of the wicked one Satan the Devil , helping people in the world is helping Satans System of things,All of which is going to be destroyed at the" Great Tribulation" And" Armageddon" .......any day soon ......It`s just around the corner ....

smiddy

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

I thought this for a long time. The same could be said for another 1800's cult - Mormonism. (LDS)

When I was early out of the JW's, I felt the need to research their history, etc. I came across Seventh Day Adventists. I liked what I saw, and that the belief structure was similar, but not as strict. I too liked that unlike JW's, SDA's have hospitals, schools, private schools for children, charities, and outreach programs. They have abandoned some of the more whacky Ellen White prophetic nonsense. (think Millerite/Russell crap) However, upon even closer inspection I saw the same Pharasitical pattern of strict rules, odd/whacky beliefs, authoritarian dictates, Mosaic rules/laws, and familiar end-times apocalyptic literature. (yeah, they have stands at county fairs too with this same type of crap!!!). This combined with a similar Ex-SDA online presence was enough to send me running for the hills. Guess what? They also practice SHUNNING, though they'll flat out deny it, just like the JW's try and gloss it over. I'd never get involved with them now that I've done my homework.

• ttdtt
    ttdtt
    I don't know if you know but our history is tied to the 7ths - early early on Barber and Russell took much of their beliefs from them.
  • Gayle
  • Harvard Illiterate 411
    Harvard Illiterate 411
    I had a conversation with my SDA neighbor the other day. According to her, their growth has recently exploded and she invited me to join. I'm tempted just to see what it is all about although I have already concluded that God never existed.
  • Phizzy
    Phizzy

After a long discussion about her JW religion, I used this argument with a JW lady, a few years ago.

She dismissed the SDA's because she knew some of them that were immoral, I pointed out that even in her own Congregation ( next door one to the one I left) the only sin the Elders had not had to deal with was Murder !

She had no answer to any of it, she flounced off saying she loved her religion and would not speak with me anymore about it.

• jaydee
  • WingCommander
    WingCommander
    Yes, JW's and SDA's are children of the same 1800's movement, the Milleritte Second Advent movement. It's all so convoluted and absurd. They are sisters, but completely renounce one another. Oh, the irony.
  • Anders Andersen
    Anders Andersen
    Thanks Smiddy for another thing to add to my arsenal of arguments :-)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit