STORY OF MY LIFE

by COLLINS 9 Replies latest jw experiences

• COLLINS
    COLLINS

Hi my friends on the board I have decided to write a story of my life after all my various questions that I have been asking all this while. You are really true friends because you always provide all the answers to my questions which I really appreciate. This is my story.

I was born in the year 1997 on the 13th of November. I am a born-in jw right from birth. I was baptized in the year 2008 on the 8th of March and I was judicially reproved in the same year I was baptized. In the year 2013 on the 1st day of July I was appointed to serve as a regular pioneer. I was awake in the year 2014. My mom is still a hardcore jw, but my father was disfellowshipped in the year 2015 on the 1st day of September though for adultery. He is not awake and I have tried every means to make him awake by showing him this forum but he has refused to be awake and he is still stuck in the cult, though he is not attending any cult meeting because of health reasons. I attend meetings once in a while. Thanks for reading.

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Thanks. Welcome.

Get as well educated as possible.

Be well.

DY

• Giordano
    Giordano

I was awake in the year 2014. Wow you can pack a lot of changes in one year!

What caused you to wake up?

• sir82
    sir82
    I echo DY's advice: Get an education. Ignore the WT's hysterical foaming-at-the-mouth anti-education screeds. You will never regret it.
  • sparky1
    sparky1

You are fortunate to have awoken at such a young and tender age. You have your whole life ahead of you. Enjoy the journey...........and I hope you continue to make wise, life affirming choices.

• tim3l0rd
    tim3l0rd
    Show him jwfacts.com if he'll read it.
  • snowbird
    snowbird

Education, education, education ...

Be well.

Sylvia

• respectful_observer
    respectful_observer
    I was born in the year 1997 on the 13th of November. I am a born-in jw right from birth. I was baptized in the year 2008 on the 8th of March and I was judicially reproved in the same year I was baptized.

Apologies if I'm doing the math wrong, but you were baptized at 10 or 11 years old, and also judicially reproved at 11 years old?

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Thanks for the short version of your life (so far). Yeah, it looks like you were baptized young. Feel free to share more, many will read it. As many or as few details as you like.

My mom is hardcore JW, so is my wife and many in her family. Your dad, it sounds like there's hope but don't feel that you have to keep pushing him to see the light. You've shown him, and will have many opportunities to say your thoughts here and there. Good luck.

• KateWild
    KateWild

Welcome Collins,

Thanks for your story. Glad to see you're awake.

Kate xx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit