JW-Facts--Here is that Circuit Assembly Financial Report Form you wanted!

by Atlantis 8 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Our "spy" was able to get in and get out undetected. We thank him/her for their kindness and courage. Remarks were made that the assembly this person attended only kept the women in their place.

I remarked to this person that one of these days the Watchtower is going to "put down" the wrong woman who is going to clean their clock with a massive discrimination lawsuit!

Some of it was to be read to the audience and some of it was not. (Look for deficit) I put it out here in case anyone else wanted it.

Circuit Assembly/Special Assembly Day Financial Report Form

Atlantis!
  • Watchtower-Free
  • Atlantis
    Atlantis

Watchtower-Free

That's excellent! That copy is even more recent to, so Paul might be able to do some good research into the "deficit" portions.

Many thanks!

Atlantis!

• JeffT
    JeffT

I'm about to go to work, I hope some one can answer this question, because I really want to look into some accounting issues with these reports.

Here's the question: After the circuit sends excess funds to the branch office to be held on its account there, what does it have to do to get the money back?

• rebelfighter
    rebelfighter

Atlantis,

Remarks were made that the assembly this person attended only kept the women in their place.

I remarked to this person that one of these days the Watchtower is going to "put down" the wrong woman who is going to clean their clock with a massive discrimination lawsuit!

It is a mighty good thing the "Elder" never converted me! I did ask him several times what is the role of the women in the KH funny how that question always got the same answer OH they have their responsibilities and instantly the subject would get changed to a whole other topic like the weather or something.

Now here is my track record along those lines and as far as men asserting their power over women it is not to pretty. One employer I got 2 District Manager demoted to store manager and 3 store managers fired. My best was the last company I work for before going into business for myself. I had a staff of 15, I was over all of the accounting department, payroll department, cash management and project grant management. I had this position for 8 years. One day they hired a MAN for the huge personnel office with a staff of one and half employees. Now of course his paperwork had to come through my office so he could get a paycheck and he is earning $20,000 more then me.

That paperwork, a leave slip and I were in my boss' office in less then 10 minutes, he instantly called his boss and we were in his office. The big guy said he has a family to support and you belong at home with your new baby and women should be barefoot and pregnant. Did not say it but dude you just said the wrong thing to the mighty wrong woman. My boss and I walked out of his office he changed my leave slip to give me a week off with pay and said keep me informed as to how it is going with the lawyer and I won't tell a sole. Then when I had not showed up for a couple of days the big boss started putting pressure on my boss wanting to know what I was up to. I gave him permission through my lawyer that we were filing a law suit. Their lawyer drafted a contract giving me a very nice settlement with a heavy gag order. I responded that I would sign only if the gag order was altered to say I had the right to discuss this contract with my lawyer and my tax accountant. They changed the contract, all parties signed, I got my money it cleared the bank. Everyone was happy. I ran to my lawyer's office and tax accountant's office and shared the document. OOPS!! Did I forget to tell someone both were on their Board of Trustees. Guess who got fired? The General Manager. And I got enough money to start my own business.

• freddo
    freddo

@rebelfighter

Woot! Way to go girl.

@self

Never ever ever ever piss rebelfighter off. It won't end well.

• rebelfighter
    rebelfighter

Freddo,

Thanks I needed that. The Fighter in my name is what the "Elder" said I did in his final email but he was right, I do fight everything I disagree with but I always do it legally and make sure I have plenty of evidence. I do not walk away from any challenges.

• Mephis
    Mephis

@Jeff - it's in WF's linked guidelines.

"4. ...It is understood that whenever a need arises for these funds, the assembly overseer and the accounts overseer may request that they be returned.” A brother authorized to transfer circuit funds can log in to the jw.orgWeb site, view the current balance, and request an amount to be returned."

• JeffT
    JeffT
    Mephis, thanks I missed that, as I said I was headed for work. So what happens if the brother authorized to transfer funds doesn't like the request, or thinks it is for a frivolous purpose? My inner accountant is not liking the idea of transferring money between entities like this (among other things). I will probably write more on this tomorrow. The lack of transparency is stunning.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit