Another JW Literature Trolly Experience

by Athanasius 15 Replies latest jw experiences

• cofty
    cofty
    I think they are told not to get into heavy discussions in the streets

WWJD?

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    " From what others on the forum have related, I didn't think the trolley JWs were suppose to talk to the public. Perhaps this guy was the exception.

What? Really? Is this true? I always suspected that the reason this trolley witnessing started was because they didn't want their people conversing with a public who will give them so much " anti witness" information. Like any cult I believe the move to Warwick is part of a policy of retreat from society in general...an informed and knowledgeable society that is a threat to the ignorance of any cult member. The bigwigs KNOW there is no Armageddon any time "soon".

• WTWizard
    WTWizard
    And I wonder what happens if it starts pouring rain abruptly on one of those apathy carts, or how much wind it would take to blow one down.
  • TheListener
    TheListener
    If it rains - the cart and literature melts.
  • dbq407
    dbq407

So I can see the spine cracking and the pages falling out of these new Bibles after a year or two of frequent use

No worries where i live, no one opens a bible anymore at meetings. With all the tablets no one needs them. The GB likes it that way :)

• Heaven
    Heaven

Athanasius said: I found it interesting that the leaflet said it was printed in Canada. But this experience took place in Santa Rosa, California, USA. Is Canada doing the bulk of JW printing now?

Yes, it was a few years back... some, if not all, of the U.S. printing moved to Canada.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit