Don't Accept the Blame for Being Shunned

by cofty 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    This is a very valuable OP. Once you breakthrough exactly what he has said you've made a big step in freeing your mind. When I really got over this during the beginning of my waking I went from feeling bad for myself to feeling bad for them! They are making an awful choice, its a shame for them. The best people in your lives are the ones that stick by you no matter what, anyone else you can afford to lose, they will either come around or not but you need to go forward and only look back to see how far you've come.
  • Anders Andersen
    Anders Andersen

IDD.

Say something simple so shocked shunners show shamed sentiments.

I will actively approach those who most wish to avoid me, and cheerfully make smalltalk. They will mostly cringe and suffer because they can't stand me being cheerful with them, while I oughta be ashamed or depressed.

While they probably assume I should be in desperate need of their attention and company, I will show them I am very much happy without that.

It's just that I love to make them feel the immorality of all shades of shunning, and I love that look of cognitive dissonance replacing the Watchtower Shunning Grin on their faces :-D

Nothing beats ignoring Watchtower rules...

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Own it, Andersen.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit