Some people shouldn't drink alcohol.

by James Mixon 5 Replies latest jw friends

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

My local paper "Crime and public safety". Man breaks into Taco Bell to eat taco shells surrenders to police. The suspect broke into a local Taco Bell Saturday and devoured Doritos taco shells. He said he was drunk and hungry and broke into the business to eat taco shells. About four hours later, a man approached a sergeant who was standing in front of the police station and told the sergeant ( he was the taco bandit, no he didn't say that) he broke into the restaurant.. I wonder was he drinking or was he smoking a lot of marijuana. LOL

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Sounds like a bad case of the munchies

• Giordano
    Giordano

I read this in our local paper today: I am not making this up:

"A man, Alvin Jones, who had been drinking........ stole a backhoe and drove it to his marijuana field.

The investigating sheriff's deputy followed the dirt clogs for two miles until he reached Mr. Jone's hidden Marijuana field.

Mr Jones was found sitting with his bottle and his pit bull dog. On discovery Jones encouraged the dog to attack the officer who was bitten on his rear....leg. The officer indicated it was a shallow wound and declined to press assault charges. Witnesses in the area indicated that the wound was a good bit higher.

Both the dog and deputy are recovering. As is Mr Jones who is gracing our county lockup."

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

That's funny..

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

I hope they didn`t charge the dog he was only following orders from his master .

• humbled
    humbled

I have a son who is a mad dog on whiskey. He has twice had assault charges when whiskey drunk. He used to be known for his equitable temper, always measured and cool and hilariously funny. A hard dependable worker.

Yes, he used other drugs(quit). But whiskey he finally saw would put someone in the grave or him in prison.

Whiskey does things that beer doesn’t seem to do. I don’t understand it since it’s all alcohol. But it is very distinct in how it (whiskey)affects him and others I’ve heard.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit