They Found True Love

by ILoveTTATT2 1 Replies latest jw friends

• ILoveTTATT2
    ILoveTTATT2

They found true love.

April 1, 2016

Jehovah’s Witnesses News Service

Jehovah’s Organization has had a high regard for keeping itself clean from sexual sins. This is why we have gone to great lengths to police aspects of the sexuality of all Jehovah’s Witnesses, including the married ones.

Ever since its inception, the Society has been against being gay. For example, basing ourselves on 1 Corinthians 6:9, we said that being gay was condemned in the Bible.

But Jehovah leads us in interesting ways, and He promised that there would be “New Light”.

We didn’t know it back then, but Anthony Morris’s preoccupation with tight pants was actually a revelation from Jehovah.

We fervently have read the Bible, and now we believe, based on the obviously gay story of David and Jonathan, that being gay is ok. Please take the time to read the following Scriptures:

(1 Samuel 20:17) 17 So Jon′a·than swore again to David because of his love for him; for as he loved his own soul he loved him.

(1 Samuel 18:1-4) 18 And it came about that, as soon as he had finished speaking to Saul, Jon′a·than’s very soul became bound up with the soul of David, and Jon′a·than began to love him as his own soul. 2 Then Saul took him on that day, and he did not allow him to return to his father’s house. 3 And Jon′a·than and David proceeded to conclude a covenant, because of his loving him as his own soul. 4 Further, Jon′a·than stripped himself of the sleeveless coat that was on him and gave it to David, and also his garments, and even his sword and his bow and his belt.

(1 Samuel 19:2) 2 As for Jon′a·than, Saul’s son, he took great delight in David.

(1 Samuel 20:30) 30 Then Saul’s anger grew hot against Jon′a·than and he said to him: “You son of a rebellious maid, do I not well know that you are choosing the son of Jes′se to your own shame and to the shame of the secret parts of your mother?

In this Scripture, the footnote (after the word “choosing”) reads: “You are a partner of,” LXX.

Lastly, this Scripture:

(2 Samuel 1:26) 26 I am distressed over you, my brother Jon′a·than, Very pleasant you were to me. More wonderful was your love to me than the love from women.

So we can see that Jonathan and David were lovers, even partners!

Did Jehovah disapprove? No! In fact, he took away the kingdom from Saul and he gave it to David, and even the Messiah came from his lineage!

Therefore, the Governing Body has decided that gay marriage is approved by Jehovah’s Witnesses. Also, tight pants are allowed, if you are gay.

In fact, Anthony Morris III will marry Stephen Lett, and the ceremony will be broadcasted live at the next AGM.

Masturbation is still wrong, though.

More info can be found in the following link:

https://sites.google.com/site/laverdadtj2/they-found-true-love

• LouT8503
    LouT8503

Oops, miss-click, I definitely meant to like this one.

"Masturbation is still wrong though" haha

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit