Special talk outline or highlights?

by stephanie61092 9 Replies latest jw friends

• stephanie61092
    stephanie61092

Hello,

I apologize if this has already been covered but I've actually had a really busy, fun weekend with friends AND family and i haven't been online.

That being said, I missed the special talk yesterday. Does anyone have the outline or highlights of the talk? I would really like to take notes and have them. Just as a little insurance if my JC tried to call me out on not attending.

Thank you in advance!

Steph

• sir82
    sir82

"Special" talk is scheduled for April 10.

But even if you don't attend, you still won't be "missing" anything.

• freddo
    freddo

@sir82

"Round our way" (UK) it was April 3rd ... as in second weekend after the memorial.

• Listener
  • MarkofCane
    MarkofCane
    It was yesterday April 3rd. My wife comes home from meeting and says " you know you missed the special talk?" I said "wasn't it just an over zealous recruiting session for the memorial victims?" She just rolled her eyes at me.
  • BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Actually the special talk was not "Can We Trust The Bible" ... It was "Are You On The Road To Everlasting Life" ....at least, that is what we heard.

This link has it :

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/448310001/2016-special-talk-you-on-road-everlasting-life?page=1&size=10

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

This talk outline, as with all previous "special talk" outlines will now just be included in the rotating roster of regularly redelivered talks each week.

• sir82
    sir82

My wife comes home from meeting and says " you know you missed the special talk?"

Perfect reply would have been:

"Well, I wouldn't say I missed it, dear."

• daringhart13
    daringhart13
    LOL LOL as someone that has given several 'special' talks, I can tell you that you didn't miss a thing.....
  • baker
    baker
    they actually talked about a real person for at least 10 minutes named Stephen Mcdowell, who left the streets of LA to go to Bethel. Not like in the WT where it talks about CHANTEL, who live in France, orJoel who lives in Australia orOctavia who lives in Britain, or Marco wh lives in Italy, none who can be googled or verified if they really were quoted correctly...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit