Call me Suspicious, but ...

by Simon 8 Replies latest social current

• Simon
    Simon

When the President is going somewhere to talk about an infrastructure bill, and wants support for ever more endless spending, some of which is for bridge reconstruction, having a bridge collapse on the very day and in the very place he's going just seems "too perfect", doesn't it?

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-60173771

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Photo op

Now if only the infrastructure bill would actually cover infrastructure

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

and wants support for ever more endless spending,

Most of the money is going to build 500,000 - 750, 000 homes for the homeless, drug addicts and illegal immigrants.

I believe out of 100 billion, only 10 million is going to actual restructure.of the entire Country.

https://youtu.be/DREmnsungVM?t=2

• Overrated
    Overrated

What about the potholes in California roads? I'm sure it will line someone's pocket as usual. God I hate Commiefornia!

• Smiles
    Smiles

Yes, the timing of those two events is most curious. If they're planning a visit to a city near you, stay in.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

Yeah, kinda like the Jussie Smolett incident happening at the same time Cory Booker and Kamala Harris wanted to push through anti-lynching legislation? Everyone was mocking it as useless, woke, virtue signaling, and then all of a sudden a noose appears.

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous
    Obama did the same, right as election started a bridge collapsed triggering a major refocus into infrastructure. Then when Republicans tried to slow spending in 2011 he pointed at it, even though the bridge didn’t collapse due to lack of maintenance, it was revealed later that the bridge collapsed likely due to design flaws.
  • hoser
    hoser

Kinda like Justin Trudeau has to self isolate for COVID just as the truck convoy for freedom is pulling into Ottawa.

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

Something similar happened with a climate change press conference. I don't have the link for it at the moment, but they chose the hottest day and made sure the air conditioning was shut off.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit