Trustworthy JW Lawyers????

by Uzzah 8 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

I will reserve comment but Mr. Pole has regularly represented the Canadian Branch of the JWs'. He is their go to lawyer when needing non-direct Society representation.

Disappointed at how slimy he has become. He and I used to be friends. I have no respect for him now. Fortunately his ex-wife and at least two daughters have seen the light and have enjoyed a real life

http://www.canadianlawyermag.com/legalfeeds/1439/judge-criticizes-lawyer-for-failing-to-disclose-connection-to-church.html

• shepherdless
    shepherdless
    Looks like that happened around 3 years ago. I would hope that that lawyer was struck off or severely punished.
  • LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField

This guy's a real jerk. Purposely with holding information just to get the Watchtower their money quicker?! But I believe it. Nothing is sacred anymore.

• freddo
    freddo

Might be worth passing to the ARC and the UK commissions for information purposes as to "what lengths WT lawyers may go to to protect and help the WT" anywhere in the world?

• Muddy Waters
    Muddy Waters

Interesting that the lawyer knows how to set up investment accounts in the Cayman Islands....

And despicable that the lawyer wanted to take the parts of the estate that was meant for the children and give it to the WT too!!

• zeb
    zeb
    Was he the counsel who defended the wt against a sr who had been violated? Leaving her and her mum with untold legal bills to pay for?
  • JWdaughter
    JWdaughter
    What a slimy turd of a person!
  • WingCommander
    WingCommander
    "Trustyworthy JW Lawyers" = OXYMORON
  • Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

When it comes to money, the WTBTS is no different than Christendom. Totally disappointing for sure.

DY

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit