The Org. is screwing with me!

by olongapo joe 5 Replies latest jw experiences

• olongapo joe
    olongapo joe
    Not jw.org, but Phillippine Immigration.org. I have lived in the P.I.(Phillippine Islands) for 9 years now. Last year on a black out drunk, was accused of attemted homicide, so went to court, paid some dollars, case dismissed (the complainant was well taken care of) so two weeks ago tried to leave the country to visit family in the U.S., no dice, legal case pending. The case was dismissed locally, but Immigration in Manila of course has no record of case dismissmal. So after going to Manila with all paperwork paying associated fees, and being told to call in 2-3 working days, cannot get anyone to answer said phone at Immigration. I don't think they really care about me personally (sarcasm) I know they don't give a rats ass about my personnel situation, same as any large Organization ( Including Jah's). Just really typical of all large organizations, you really have to follow up on your own issue and document everything. Still trying to get permission to leave P.I., but in all honesty, I have been stuck in worst places, such as Diego Garcia, and Bahrain!!
  • stillin
    stillin

The whole lack of caring for the individual thing is alive and well in WT land. " Bigger fish to fry. Too busy in the Lord's work. Carry your own load."

Sort of conflicts with the "work what is good toward all, especially those related to us in the faith" thing.

realizing how little they care for people in crisis was one of the big turning points for me.

• olongapo joe
    olongapo joe

My apologies for the misleading headline, but don't many of the blogs do the same thing?

Post a headline that you thinks relates to most of your readers point of view, but in reality is just to get clicks/advertising dollars. I don't know how to correct this, just find it interesting.

• stillin
    stillin
    Not misleading at all, Joe. Hey! You get MONEY when people respond to your posts?!
  • Listener
    Listener
    If you haven't done so already, you could try contacting the Embassy of your Country of citizenship.
  • stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

hey Joe----look on the bright side---at least your not rotting away in muntinlupa city jail.

maybe a few dollars more into the right hands will get you on a plane.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit