out for a long time

by Sledracer 35 Replies latest jw experiences

• Sledracer
    Sledracer

A year or two ago, they came to my door, so I invited them in and bombarded them with apostasy, oops, I mean the truth. One pioneer sister said that if what I said was true, she would leave and oppose them all she could. They welcomed us in with open arms and said it was very different now. We went to the hall, everyone seemed very depressed, almost like robots, in a haze. They weren't very friendly, and most were very poorly educated. It was the same old stuff, we'd heard a million times. I got literally sick to my stomach and had nightmares when I tried to read the magazines. One elder tried to trick us by saying he'd been to a church and something else, and we ended up explaining that that was against the truth and looking at him weird, trying to get us to fess up, another couple turned their nose up at us, long story. They said they were going to study with us, ect. Wrote our old congregation, never heard from them again. Like I said, I was considered dangerous, from the lawyers up top. Some are missing my point, I feel like I am suffering spiritually and am not following the scripture to sing with others, to praise Jah, I sing at home, I am a professional voiceover artist. To answer about the documentary, I would have to get a copy from my son, that was 10 years ago. Only went to a few meetings, then got out, didn't want to get Borderline Syndrome from them.

• Sledracer
    Sledracer
    And Freddo, that's what the elder's alway's said about me. Thanks for that.
  • Sledracer
    Sledracer
    Yes, Freddo, keep looking, you usually end up finding what you are looking for. The elders looked for years, and I finally gave it to them. I figured they always thought I was apostate because I'm gifted, a strong personality that thinks out of the box and outspoken. Just could never kiss butt, quite enough to satisfy them.
  • Sledracer
    Sledracer

And Freddo, please let me know when you do figure it out, so I can change to your liking.

• Sledracer
    Sledracer

Thanks, nugget, that was helpful.

• Sledracer
    Sledracer
    They can't control me like they used to because I used to be very honest and sincere and now I could easily lie to their faces and play their game, my conscious has changed a lot in ten years. I have realized that insincere people don't deserve sincerity, therein comes the crisis in conscience, what's the point then? Right? I f you have to lie through your teeth is that getting you closer to God?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit