Be careful what you wish for (in case you want to wake up your spouse)

by nevaagain 38 Replies latest jw friends

• Bonsai
    Bonsai
    Maybe she is bored with you Nevaagain. Sounds like you've still got a lot of dub in you even though you aren't a dub. Time to go into bad ass mode and spice up your marriage with some naughtiness.
  • WingCommander
    WingCommander

This woman was a total c*nt with, OR without the WT indoctrination. It's just that now after learning TTATT, she feels free and unchained to be her true authentic c*nt-self. Drop her dumb azz like a bad habit. Set her free to roam the earth and contract multiple STD's, before she brings one home and gives one to you!

She's a self-centered narcissist who thinks the world should revolve around her. She has ZERO empathy for your thoughts and feelings, which also makes her a sociopath.

Has she taken out any life insurance policies on you lately, or increased the coverage?

• disposable hero of hypocrisy
    disposable hero of hypocrisy

Yes, that's exactly how it's played. We all play it differently, and that's fair enough. I choose to not play it meanly because I can get enough mean at any kingdom hall. Because I see people needing support or empathy. If you want to be Biff Tannen, that's fine. I'll be Marty any day. Now where's my hover board?

• DJS
    DJS

Disposable,

What do you think Dr. Phil would have told this guy? But keep repeating your 'mean' mantra. If that makes you feel all nicety nice then go for it. If neva keeps doing what he has been doing he will get exactly what he has been getting. Being nice and avoiding saying the obvious things he needs to hear that may enable him to break this pattern of very bad decisions is not really nice at all.

Just say thank you DJS. I can help you all, but you have to let me.

• MarkofCane
    MarkofCane

Sorry nevaagain

Sound like her true authentic personality surfaced to the top. Once you realize no one is watching you, their are choices to make. Who really am I? What do I stand for? and what is my passion and purpose in life? She is merely being her true self, move on...... she clearly isn't the person you taught she was. Didn't hear anything about kids consider your self lucky.

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

So we talked. She said that she remains faithful to me to this date and that she was only messaging other guys just to talk, because for a reason she couldn't talk to me. Unbeknownst to me, my wife got convinced about TTATT but for a reason couldn't talk to me about that. At least that's what she said.

Your wife had/is having an affair.

• DJS
    DJS

To the play nice crowd (BTW, your regular play nice OPs make me want to projectile vomit). I forgot for a moment, well Wing Commander and I forgot for a moment where we are. Mea culpa.

HE'S a victim. YOU'RE a victim. I"M a victim. WE'RE ALL VICTIMS.

Play nice crowd: I can help you. But you have to let me.

• LV101
    LV101

DJS - Please tell me what WWOTE stands for, thanks.

Nevaagain - I'm sorry you're having to deal with this misery. Just know that you don't love (really true love) anyone that abuses you. A narcissist/sociopath does not love anyone. Some comments are brutal but we need them all at times (more than we like) and we go thru the same lessons until we get it.

Belief in liars is because we want what we want -- our fantasies.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

If it was not knowing TTATT that held your marriage together then it was held together with lies.

Life is short, if she wants to be with other dudes and you you don't like it let her go. There is too much good stuff out there to be stuck in a situation that isn't beneficial to both of you. Its not fair to either of you. If you both start to learn to live honestly with who each of you really are, it may break up your marriage, but maybe you will find out that you can be friends and move on to find someone that will want to be with you exclusively without fear of punishment or reward of paradise.

Time to start being real.

• nmthinker
    nmthinker

The watchtower chains got broken and she doesn't want to be with you anymore. I presume the reason she didn't want to discuss TTATT with you was because she didn't want to face this fact.

It happens in the real world, people fall out of love. I'm very sorry. Think about it this way though, would you rather her be brainwashed and stick with you because of a controlling religion? Now you have the opportunity to find someone who is right for you and will love you as much as you deserve.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit